7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,372 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I began using Gimme Brow from Benefit Cosmetics recently and I am in love!!!! It is creamy but not waxy, long lasting and very easy to apply!!!!!!! I will be repurchasing this very soon!!!
Ulta is my go to place for all things beauty. They always have amazing sales and deals, and their point system is the best. Racking up points is quick, and I love that they have the salon.
I love ULTA. They have my high end products I love and my drug store products. The customer service is OKAY, not the greatest, but it's OKAY. I will deal because it's lik e a one stop shop
You can find anything you possibly want in Ulta with all the help you can get. Great quality products with decent pricing. You get excellent tips and tricks for any type of makeup you use.
I have had the best customer service ever with ULTA. They have taken the time to teach me about new products I'm wanting to try and help me pick out products that will complement my style.
My all-time favorite beauty store that features a salon, a derma Logica facial center, and a benefit brow bar. Also sells high-end fragrances, prestige brands, alongside drugstore make up!
i went to ulta and had such a fun time shopping. usually i never shop but i took my grand kids to ulta so they could treat themselves. little rhonda loved it. she looks hot with eye liner.
I LOVE Ulta. They always have the best beauty products and great deals! They also have a wonderful exchange policy if you makeup just doesn't work for you or maybe you got the wrong color.
Ulta is a fantastic place to go for all your beauty regime needs. You can even get your hair done in their salons which are really great as well. I always look out for coupons in the mail.
A great selection of things but always way overpriced. Better to just buy things on Amazon. However, the Ulta line of makeup is pretty good, I especially like the Ulta Minerals foundation.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos