BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tara B.
Natrona Heights
I began using Gimme Brow from Benefit Cosmetics recently and I am in love!!!! It is creamy but not waxy, long lasting and very easy to apply!!!!!!! I will be repurchasing this very soon!!!
Breanna S.
Beaverton, OR
Ulta is my go to place for all things beauty. They always have amazing sales and deals, and their point system is the best. Racking up points is quick, and I love that they have the salon.
Dae L.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ULTA. They have my high end products I love and my drug store products. The customer service is OKAY, not the greatest, but it's OKAY. I will deal because it's lik e a one stop shop
Brooklyn C.
You can find anything you possibly want in Ulta with all the help you can get. Great quality products with decent pricing. You get excellent tips and tricks for any type of makeup you use.
Paige A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had the best customer service ever with ULTA. They have taken the time to teach me about new products I'm wanting to try and help me pick out products that will complement my style.
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
My all-time favorite beauty store that features a salon, a derma Logica facial center, and a benefit brow bar. Also sells high-end fragrances, prestige brands, alongside drugstore make up!
rachel f.
kentwood , MI
i went to ulta and had such a fun time shopping. usually i never shop but i took my grand kids to ulta so they could treat themselves. little rhonda loved it. she looks hot with eye liner.
Brooke T.
Stanley, NC
I LOVE Ulta. They always have the best beauty products and great deals! They also have a wonderful exchange policy if you makeup just doesn't work for you or maybe you got the wrong color.
Mira H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a fantastic place to go for all your beauty regime needs. You can even get your hair done in their salons which are really great as well. I always look out for coupons in the mail.
Kendra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great selection of things but always way overpriced. Better to just buy things on Amazon. However, the Ulta line of makeup is pretty good, I especially like the Ulta Minerals foundation.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.