7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,497 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love how you can test each product before you buy it, which you can't do in the drugstore. Very easy to spend a lot of money here, so need to be careful. Sometimes the displays are messy.
Ulta is amazing because they offer a combination of drug store and higher end beauty supplies. I also love the rewards programs they offer because you can collect points and get free stuff.
Great sales on a LOT of things. I regularly shop there ( at least once a month) just to check stuff out. I look at the whole store and I really like it because they have samplers of scents.
Mario badescu aloe spray....just love it makes my face look dewy ! On days when my face feels dry or when i have that too much makeup look this spray saves the day and its very affordable!!
Good to go to if sephora has something out of stock. I do however love the brow bar. My brows never looked better unfortunately I haven't been able to go back due to time/money constraints
Being an Ulta member always save me money, and they always have amazing sales going on each and every day. You have to stay on top of it though, or else you might miss and incredible steal
I have had the best customer service ever with ULTA. They have taken the time to teach me about new products I'm wanting to try and help me pick out products that will complement my style.
Ulta always has such great products. I visit this makeup store often, all of the products that ulta carries are very affordable. Everyone I have met at ulta is super kind and very helpful.
I began using Gimme Brow from Benefit Cosmetics recently and I am in love!!!! It is creamy but not waxy, long lasting and very easy to apply!!!!!!! I will be repurchasing this very soon!!!
Ulta is always one of my stops at least once a month. I love going in and seeing the new products they have in stock. I love their rewards programs, their birthday gifts and the employees!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos