BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Adrianna W.
Victoria, TX
Bought some face masks and hair products. Definitely like there reward program they have it's good whenever you shop there a lot you get points onwards each purchases and can get free stuff.
Ulta is one of my go-to places for my makeup and makeup supplies (Sephora being my other). It's an amazing place to get our makeup and they have everything makeup wise that you can think of!
Paige N.
Xenia, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This store is alright. My location is normally pretty messy and their customer services isn't the greatest. But I do like how they have "high end" and "drug store" products all in one place.
Krysta F.
I love shopping at ulta! Prices range from affordable drugstore items all the way to high end. They have makeup, skin care and hair products. They even have a salon! I will always shop here!
Natalie D.
GALLATIN, TN
Love that I can use my beauty points for future purchases! What a deal! Also the staff is usually really helpful and you can search away until you make up your mind about a product you want.
Sidney D.
Ulta is the best place to go for any of your makeup needs. Even though Sephora is good it doesn't have he blend of drugstore and high end that Ulta does. You find everything you need there.
Christi W.
The Tarte shapetape concealer. Omg, this has been a saving grace for me. I haven't found anything like it before. It covers my dark circles, doesn't crease, and stays all day! Love love it!
Sydney N.
Akeley, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love going to Ulta beauty! Everything is well organized, clean, and professional. The service there is mostly good, though I think the floor salesmen could be more intentional and warmer.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love ulta! It was my VERY first job! Im a very loyal customer to ulta! I love that you can go to ONE store and walk out with all your favorite stuff! High end make up to drug store! Love it
Jenny Y.
Stockton, CA
You can find a ton of good beauty products for your skins. I can easily buy make up and skin care products for my face and body and I love it. The face mask and really pretty and effective.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.