7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,519 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is honestly one of my favorite stores to shop at! I love how they have high-end make up and drugstore make up and they also have hair care,nail stuff, perfumes, everything you would need
I love this store. Its my first choice in shopping for beauty products, hair care products and facial products. This store has a variety of drugstore brands and higher end product brands also
Great customer service every time I go. They are always so polite and helpful. Most things are decently priced and not too high. I recommend going there, especially if you're new to make up.
One of my favorite skin care products is the dermologica skin care kit for teenage acne. I use to use it all the time. It cleared up all my hormonal breakouts I use to get. Awesome product!!
My favorite stores to buy my makeup products. Most of the employees are so nice and helpful. Also I recommend you get the rewards card. They give you good deals. Hands down my favorite store
The best beauty store there is! I love that I can get both drugstore brands and prestige brands! The only place that carries my holy-grail brand Mario badescu, and i love the rewards points!
I like Ulta very much, i find the most of the products i'm looking for, i Aldo like the way the personal of the store treats their clients, if you want to go there, don't think twice and go!
Ulta is one of my go-to places for my makeup and makeup supplies (Sephora being my other). It's an amazing place to get our makeup and they have everything makeup wise that you can think of!
This store is alright. My location is normally pretty messy and their customer services isn't the greatest. But I do like how they have "high end" and "drug store" products all in one place.
I used to work near an ulta and I love that they have brand names and their own brand which is fairly inexpensive and still works great. They give some amazing free gifts with purchases, too
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos