BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this store but I feel it's too much of a mix of high end and drugstore items, and a salon on top of that. I think they sell touch and that puts me off, so I don't go in there as often.
Vy D.
Their stores are very roomy and it has a great lighting for you to be able to see the items true colors. They have a wide variety of items including drugstore products such as NYX or L'Oreal.
Paola H.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am addicted browsing through all the items at Ulta just like I am at the store. I just wish they had better sales. My favorite brands are never on sale. Buying 4 lipsticks is like $100. LOL
Brooklyn D.
Jamison, PA
Love this place everything I need I love the variation of make from lower prices to high end. Also the beauty care and hair care. So many products to choose and the benefit brow bar is great.
Melissa D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I have used all the nyx liquid matte lipsticks. Cheap and affordable! Great quality. Soft and smooth, very pigmented. If you do not like your lips being dry this is not the lipstick for you..
Mari M.
Ulta is a convenient place to shop for cosmetics. They have a friendly staff who are ready and available to help me find a product or help me discover new ones. Makes shopping quick and easy.
Liz E.
La Porte, IN
Love the variety of products and helpfulness of the staff. However, their shampoos and conditioners are so expensive. They're usually almost double what the salon charges, even while on sale.
Breanna M.
Jacksonville, FL
I recently tried the Ulta shimmer lip gloss which works really great. It's actually my favorite at the moment. It smells amazing and it's thick and creamy but not too sticky, it's just right.
Rosalie G.
Tampa, FL
Ulta is my one stop shop for all things beauty related. I consistently buy my tarte BB cream from them and I love that I can get both my high end makeup and my drugstore cheaper products too.
Mirian V.
For Christmas this is where I did all my shopping. Love how I can also find the new releases of some make up products I love to shop for. For an online shopper this site is a dream come true.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?