BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to shop at Ulta if Sephora is not close. It is very similar to Sephora in most product with the exception.m that you can get hair products and other non-make up beauty related products.
Susan L.
Riverview, FL
Ulta is a great store with helpful employees that are very knowledgable about the products offered and are always willing to let you try the products. There is also a wide variety of products!
Lea P.
Winona, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has amazing swatches for makeup so you can see how it would look on your skin, but it is also disappointing that they only have the high end as this and not the lower end makeup swatches.
Brianna L.
Bay City, MI
I love Ulta. It's easy to find whatever beauty products I need there. My mom gets me a lot of cool samples from Ulta for my birthday. They have different products you can't find anywhere else.
Julia C.
Cleveland, OH
Ulta is a wonderful store. I love going there because of the selection. The only problem is there aren't as many stores available to me so I don't shop there that often. I recommend it though.
April B.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I bought a few urban decay naked eyeshadow palettes. I love them all. Their shades are really smooth and go on nicely. Plus there are so many to choose from, that you can't go wrong with them.
Jenny R.
Belleville, NJ
I bought a universal diffuser in Ulta. I spent $15 on it and it definitely was my penny's worth! I still use it and I have had two different hair dryers! I am truly satisfied with my product.
Tequila C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite store to go to ! I love the customer service and they have everything from hair products and tools to makeup and perfume.. They also sell male products too so thats a plus
Carla S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been at 1 of the Ulta stores to get a hair treatment and get my eye brows re-shaped And i gotta say it was a bit pricey but it was worth it. They took their time and gave recommendations.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this store but I feel it's too much of a mix of high end and drugstore items, and a salon on top of that. I think they sell touch and that puts me off, so I don't go in there as often.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.