7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,372 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love to shop at Ulta if Sephora is not close. It is very similar to Sephora in most product with the exception.m that you can get hair products and other non-make up beauty related products.
Ulta is a great store with helpful employees that are very knowledgable about the products offered and are always willing to let you try the products. There is also a wide variety of products!
Ulta has amazing swatches for makeup so you can see how it would look on your skin, but it is also disappointing that they only have the high end as this and not the lower end makeup swatches.
I love Ulta. It's easy to find whatever beauty products I need there. My mom gets me a lot of cool samples from Ulta for my birthday. They have different products you can't find anywhere else.
Ulta is a wonderful store. I love going there because of the selection. The only problem is there aren't as many stores available to me so I don't shop there that often. I recommend it though.
I bought a few urban decay naked eyeshadow palettes. I love them all. Their shades are really smooth and go on nicely. Plus there are so many to choose from, that you can't go wrong with them.
I bought a universal diffuser in Ulta. I spent $15 on it and it definitely was my penny's worth! I still use it and I have had two different hair dryers! I am truly satisfied with my product.
Ulta is my favorite store to go to ! I love the customer service and they have everything from hair products and tools to makeup and perfume.. They also sell male products too so thats a plus
Ive been at 1 of the Ulta stores to get a hair treatment and get my eye brows re-shaped And i gotta say it was a bit pricey but it was worth it. They took their time and gave recommendations.
I like this store but I feel it's too much of a mix of high end and drugstore items, and a salon on top of that. I think they sell touch and that puts me off, so I don't go in there as often.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos