7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,409 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my true love for buying makeup. The combination of high end and drugstore products makes for the most complete buying experience. Additionally, the rewards program there CANNOT be beat!
My favorite beauty store ever! Staff and management are wonderful. Product selection and price point are very affordable. I absolutely love the kits they put on special. Very much worth the $$$
I love ulta it is the perfect combo of high end and drugstore products! I also use the salon at ulta to get my hair done. They offer coupons and now have a credit card. I really love this store
Ahhh Ulta, the store that always takes my pay check.. I love this store, it's just hard too not go in. The selection of high end, drug store, perfume, nails. Theres just so much to choose from.
I love, love, love Ulta! It is a one-stop-shop for all your beauty needs. I can get all my favorite brands of makeup, and as an Ulta Rewards member: the more money you spend, the more you make.
I go here allllllll the time. I'm always on here checking out what deals they have. Ulta is super helpful when I have questions about anything beauty related. It's great they have a salon, too!
Ulta has good quality products fora reasonable price to cost ratio. Remarkable impact due to being so fresh and new comparing to the Giants everyone knows and uses. Great alongside competitors
All orders from ulta are reasonably priced and have great shipping. Customer service has been wonderfully helpful when a package was lost. A refund was made and I was happy there was no hassle
Ulta has all products are girl could want. As a company I wish they paid there employees more. So I try to shop places were MUAS can actually make a living selling makeup like makeup counters.
Bought tarte clay foundation at an Ultra in PA and love it! Sales people were very helpful picking the right shade since it was summer and your tones have more of warm undertones at that time!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos