BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
Ulta is great, but I wish they were able to have a full inventory. They definitely have less brands available compared to stores like Sephora, yet the shelves are always empty. It seems as if they never stock up on popular products. Every time I attempt to shop at the store, I always leave without at least 1 item due to lack of inventory. This has been true after visiting multiple locations over the years.
Jennifer H.
Richmond , IN
I absolutely love Ulta. They have all the prestige products I love as well as the drug store products I love. The fact that they offer different sales and coupons always keeps me coming back. I have been buying all of my facial products here for the last several months because of the deals. I recently purchased and urban decay eye pallete for half price and loved it so much I bought my sister one as well.
Christine C.
Minneapolis, MN
Ulta's rewards program is great, but their customer service is lacking. I've had hit or miss experiences both in store and calling the 800 number. Returns are SO hard at Ulta compared with Sephora, Nordstrom, or Birchbox where I would otherwise shop for beauty. Their shipping is SUPER slow, too, and they have a high free shipping thresh hold. For these reasons Ulta isn't my top choice for beauty shopping.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Pros: you have a variety of products to choose from. Price range varies depending on what you buy. Room for improvement, restock all your locations wherever it is, train your employees more and most of all, when I call to cancel a purchase don't tell me it's canceled and ship it the same day and say you can't do anything about it. LASTLY, SCREW YOUR COUPONS BECAUSE IT CANT BE USED ON 95% OF YOUR PRODUCTS
Nicole J.
I love Ulta! I prefer ulta over all other cosmetics stores. Ulta has a larger selection of products than I've seen or other stores like sephora, mac, etc. They have a larger section and more knowledgeable employees when it comes to hair care products for natural African American hair. The layout of the store makes it easy to find products and whatever they don't carry in store, they usually carry online.
Hannah W.
Ulta is my favorite place to shop for beauty products both in store and online. They have an awesome rewards program and constantly have great deals, sales, coupons, and free gifts going on! The stores are clean and the staff is helpful. You can always find an employee if you need one. My only dislikes are the stores can be a bit cramped feeling and they could use more people working the cash registers.
Samantha R.
Edinburg, TX
Omg, ulta beauty is also a good store. I've recently purchased some make up there. They definitely had what i was looking for and more! The workers there are helpful too, they helped me decide on three different eyeshadow palletes amd they were 100% real with me. In this store they have more than make up they have hair care and straighteners and hair curlers. I am in love with store I go whenever i can.
Jackie W.
Indianapolis, IN
Ulta is my absolute go to place, any it's not necessarily for the higher end products they have to offer. I actually really enjoy the Ulta brand products and what they have to offer. They are higher quality than drugstore products, but the prices are perfect. You're definitely getting more than what you're paying for at Ulta. Oh, and their Ulta brand products always seems to be on special, which I LOVE!
Yennifer R.
Ulta pretty much has every beauty brand you can imagine. I love going to ulta and see all my options on makeup its like a wonderland for makeup lovers. They also have many different hair products, also by many different brands. They often have sales or coupon so I believe its affordable to shop at Ulta. I highly recommend people to try and go at least once to ulta and see what new makeup you can find.
lindsey v.
Dade City, FL
I love going into this store. they always have every products im looking for, from makeup to hair!
you can always get everything you need at great prices. they always have great deals,from being in the store to the weekly emails I get, and did I mention the monthly magazine the send right to your house with compons on the inside! love this store this is a must goto store if you haven't been there yet.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.