BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Faith R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Ulta is one of the best places to go to. I go there to get whatever I need. I love the store and I love what they have to give me. So go to Ulta and get some of there stuff. You won't regret it.
Margaret M.
Bergen, NY
I love that the staff at ulta is friendly and always will to help. The staff color matches you for foundation to lipstick. I love that they carry high end make up as well as drug store products.
Lucy R.
Zephyrhills, FL
Love the store and the brands! I always get great deals. The costumer service always depends on the store and location, my location is great and it has some great people! Great store all around.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not as good as Sephora, they do carry a wider variety of products. Their staff is consistently unhelpful and unknowledgeable. Difficult to sample things. Makeup selection not as good as Sephora.
Rachel B.
Bartlesville, OK
I LOVE Ulta! Great products, great customer service, and great salon offerings. I also love their customer points program. I've been able to get $100's in products free by building up my points.
Valleri R.
Ulta's website has both everything and anything you would want when it comes to beauty. Their selection is bountiful and pricing; with fantastic specials, is by far one of my favorite websites.
Courtney s.
Macon, GA
I just purchased a Anastasia Beverley hills liquid lipstick in sad girl and I am in love I would live at ulta if I could amazing products and you can test color payoff before you even purchase.
Lisa C.
Pensacola, FL
I recently bought a few products from Sosp & Glory. I love the smell of the Sugar Crush body lotion. It is really moisturizing.
My Ulta is always well organized and clean. Very friendly staff..
Maritza Z.
I'm so obsessed with the nyx full throttle lipstick.!! It's such a bright red and it's such an attention seeker! Always get compliments and get asked where I got it at. Def well recommended! ūüĎĆūüŹĽ
Jessica L.
Richmond, VA
I like going to Utla because Ulta sells a mixture between high end and drugstore makeup. I mainly shop here because of all the brands that they have in their stores like: Benefit,Nyx,and Tarte.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?