BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ashton W.
Gurdon
ULTA is my all time favorite makeup store! I get daily emails PACKED with great sales and promo codes to get my products cheap, all in all super affordable! They never let me down. I'm obsessed!
Mary A.
Alexandria, VA
I like Ulta! In particular I love how there's drug store as well as high end in one store. Their selection of products from NYX is unparalleled. I wish they had a better rewards program however.
Lara E.
I like Ulta for when I need new hair products. Ulta has a wide variety of hair products. They also carry makeup, but not as much as hair product. Ulta is my go to store when I need hair product!
Deb F.
I love Ulta. They sell drugstore items, and also have higher end items should I choose to lifestyles. Their points program is the absolute best. I will definitely shop there many many more times
Kelsey j.
Chandler, AZ
The olay regenerating micro sculpt set is my favorite skincare regimen. I use it morning and night and I get the most wonderful compliments about how young, fresh, glowing and smooth my skin is.
Faith R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Ulta is one of the best places to go to. I go there to get whatever I need. I love the store and I love what they have to give me. So go to Ulta and get some of there stuff. You won't regret it.
Cathy W.
Carthage, TX
One of my favorite stores! They staff is so helpful and whether you are looking for new things to try or helping your 14 yr old daughter start from scratch, they were right there to help me out.
Jessie D.
I love love love Ulta! I could spend daaays in this store. Great selection and good prices. You have the option to spend a little bit more on products or the usual price of drug store cosmetics.
Taylor S.
Columbia, MO
I use the Ulta brand lip crayons, mascara, and lip stick and nothing has disappointed me. The color of the lips stay on a long time and are very pigmented and the mascara isn't clumpy or flakey.
Lauren D.
Fairless Hls, PA
I love ulta because you can buy both high end products and affordable products. I love their selection of NYX and I was able to purchase a Tarte eyeshadow palette that I could not find anywhere.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.