7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,370 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The only place I go to for makeup. Has every brand I need and I am able to rack up points which is always good. You can get your hair cut, test out beauty products, and get advice from employees.
I love this store because they have almost any beauty products you would ever want or need. And they run great sales. Some items you can even test to see if the color works for you before you buy
Ulta is a nice but I don't have a lot of productions from them, I have a eye shadow and it is very nice. Price was reasonable and I will recommend them to others. I don't shop there a lot though.
I prefer ULTA when I need hair products or a mix of hit and low end makeup. I'm still not completely on board with ULTA for all high end as my store still isn't as great about samples as Sephora.
Love ULTA because they have high end make up and your regular drug store make up. It gives you options. Love love to get my eyebrows done at the benefit brow bar. Customer service is always great
I loved the way it left my skin natural looking not caked on. Having two young daughters getting into make up, having them use Ulta I know I don't have to worry about it hurting there young skin
I've always received amazing customer service any time I've visited Ulta. I don't shop there a lot because of the high prices, but it's definitely my go to place for makeup brushes and face wash
I love Ulta. They have a great variety of name brand products and drug store products. I have always found the customer service to be great in the stores as well which I would say is a big help.
Love that Ulta has basically every beauty product under the sun. It's the only place to find my favorite leave in conditioner, even including local salons that sell the rest of the brand's line.
I love love ulta, it has everything I could possibly need in beauty, skin and hair products. and its not too far from where I live. even the ulta brand products are very good priced and worth it
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos