7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,517 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
A great store. They have testers, they have coupons, they have a wide variety of choices. You get a free gift on your bday and they have a rewards program for the people who just can't get enough.
Ulta is my one stop shop for beauty related essentials. I love to go there for skin care, hair, and makeup products. I also love that they have reward points that can be used towards your puchase.
I love ulta! Its so easy to find new deals and its so fun to shop there. Everytime i walk in, I always leave with something because im a sucker for makeup. Great customer service and great variety
I love shopping at Ulta. You can swatch the different makeups so you can get an idea on how they work. There staff is usually very kind and helpful. I also really like there own makeup brand too.
I love the variety of facial makeup brushes available. They are available for you to feel them and see them closely before making a purchase. I have mine for over a year and it still works great!
The girls are so nice and sweet they always great you with a hello welcome to ulta. They help you in what ever you need.. the clinique is my absolute favorite but cant forgets that make up though
I prefer ULTA when I need hair products or a mix of hit and low end makeup. I'm still not completely on board with ULTA for all high end as my store still isn't as great about samples as Sephora.
Ulta is a very clean, friendly store. Employees are very helpful and knowledgeable on questions you may need answered. I purchased the Lorac contour and the guy who sold it to me was very helpful
Where do I begin??? Ultra has everything I need and sooooo much more. I've never walked out of Ulta disappointed. I can get all my makeup, hair care, nail polish, etc. needs taken care of at Ulta
The only place I go to for makeup. Has every brand I need and I am able to rack up points which is always good. You can get your hair cut, test out beauty products, and get advice from employees.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos