7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,036 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this store , its large variety of products and brands is really amazing. What kind of upsets me is that they should try to have more units on their samples it seems as if there's not many to give away with purchases. It has a unique balance on expensive and inexpensive brands
Ultra is a very good place to buy your beauty needs I love their drugstore section I usually find all the drugstore new releases and its very accessible to me I have one close by home; I love that they have drugstore brands and High end brands as well as their beauty study to get your makeup and hair done in my top 3 favorite stores
Ulta is like the Costco of makeup. All the great brands in one location along with many other services. I love being able to go in and have everything under one roof and knowledgable representatives there to help you with all your questions. There is merchandise priced for everyone.
Ulta is very hit of miss for me. I like that they sell both high end and drugstore beauty products, but I am not always pleased with the products that i have purchased from Ulta in the past, or with their customer service skills. I usually shop at Ulta for my nail polish and body care.
My go to store for beauty products! Affordable products, with decent quality! I'm very impressed. I like their eyeshadow palettes, mascara, eyeliners, etc. They always have amazing deals that I just can't pass up! Buy 2 get 2 free, 2x points, money back in points, etc. A variety of products / brands.
I love that there is a beauty store with a drugstore section and a high end section. They also have a hair salon INSIDE the store! It's awesome. I love all the products that they have to offer and I just love everything about it. I am seriously at ULTA like every other day of my life.
I really love ulta! this is my favorite store. i could shop there for hours. When i have money, that is where i go. You can find anything there, and its not even that expensive. They have a lot of good quality products. I tell everyone to go there. So i definitely already recommend this store.
Love shopping at ulta, they have great brands some that are affordable and some higher end brands. The associates are always helpful especially if im unsure of what I need. I love the too faced melted lipsticks that I got there, they have great staying power. I will be going back soon.
Ulta is the best of both worlds! You can find higher end cosmetics and perfumes as well as your favorite drug store staples. Their hair salon is amazing and have some of the friendliest staff. And if you're lucky enough to have a brow bar in your Ulta then you've found the holy grail! Make sure to be a part of their loyalty program to also get discounts throughout the year and freebies on your B-Day!
Ulta is a great store, you get to try the makeup from not only big name brands but you get to try drug store brands as well. They have great discounts and you can get your brows done there too. They have great service and I shop there all the time and whether its online or at the store.
Q & A
Which one is better: Ulta or Sephora?
What is your favorite eye shadow palette?
Are the rewards better than sephora?
Do you save up your points, or do you spend them as soon as you get them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos