BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! My favorite thing about Ulta is that you can get some high end makeup and you can get drugstore makeup at the same place. You can also get skincare and haircare too. They're the only store that carries my pacifica conditioner and derma e products that are closeby (derma e is also at whole foods)
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL
I love that there is a beauty store with a drugstore section and a high end section. They also have a hair salon INSIDE the store! It's awesome. I love all the products that they have to offer and I just love everything about it. I am seriously at ULTA like every other day of my life.
Sam G.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta beauty host a wide array of high end and drug store beauty products, so they have something for everyone. Not to mention they often have amazing specials and promotions. In store they have many beauty professionals who can help you test and sample products, even get a make over.
Airyeal C.
Endwell, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love Ulta! The brow bar and salon are amazing and worth the money! Coupons are available online for the savvy shopper for their services and products. They let you try pretty much everything in the store with testers. The girls at my store have been able to answer every question I've ever asked without hesitation and I always walk out knowing I got a quality product at a quality price.
Sumeet S.
Granada Hills, CA
Nice selection/ variety of brands. They always have good promos going on, and have great value deals of really great brands like Becca. However, the customer service could be a little bit of a hit or miss, as opposed to Sephora's which is almost always amazing. The store's layout and design though is very nice.
Jasmine R.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is the best of both worlds! You can find higher end cosmetics and perfumes as well as your favorite drug store staples. Their hair salon is amazing and have some of the friendliest staff. And if you're lucky enough to have a brow bar in your Ulta then you've found the holy grail! Make sure to be a part of their loyalty program to also get discounts throughout the year and freebies on your B-Day!
Amanda R.
Garland, TX
Visit Ulta more than Sephora because it's a whole lot closer to me. Good selection of higher end products along with stuff you can find at the drugstore. They recently started carrying Nars and Estée Lauder which is nice. Do wish they had better birthday gifts though for their perk members.
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to store for beauty products! Affordable products, with decent quality! I'm very impressed. I like their eyeshadow palettes, mascara, eyeliners, etc. They always have amazing deals that I just can't pass up! Buy 2 get 2 free, 2x points, money back in points, etc. A variety of products / brands.
Dana R.
Dekalb, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My current favor easy to find beauty store. I love the variety of products at many different price points. You can find higher end products as well as drug store products. The fact that this includes hair care, skin care, fragrances and cosmetics is just wonderful. A great store with a helpful staff.
Julia B.
Boston, MA
I love ULTA! They have every beauty product you can imagine, and the service is always excellent. The prices are phenomenal and their kits and gift sets are definitely the best quality around. I highly recommend ULTA, and can't wait to shop there the next time I'm in the neighborhood!
Jazmin J.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
What products do you recommend for contouring for beginners?
Toya D.
Which one is better: Ulta or Sephora?
Kelsey P.
What is your favorite eye shadow palette?
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the rewards better than sephora?
Ruby G.
Columbus, OH
Am I the only one who hasn't been here?