7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,040 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta! My favorite thing about Ulta is that you can get some high end makeup and you can get drugstore makeup at the same place. You can also get skincare and haircare too. They're the only store that carries my pacifica conditioner and derma e products that are closeby (derma e is also at whole foods)
I love that there is a beauty store with a drugstore section and a high end section. They also have a hair salon INSIDE the store! It's awesome. I love all the products that they have to offer and I just love everything about it. I am seriously at ULTA like every other day of my life.
Ulta beauty host a wide array of high end and drug store beauty products, so they have something for everyone. Not to mention they often have amazing specials and promotions. In store they have many beauty professionals who can help you test and sample products, even get a make over.
I love love love Ulta! The brow bar and salon are amazing and worth the money! Coupons are available online for the savvy shopper for their services and products. They let you try pretty much everything in the store with testers. The girls at my store have been able to answer every question I've ever asked without hesitation and I always walk out knowing I got a quality product at a quality price.
Nice selection/ variety of brands. They always have good promos going on, and have great value deals of really great brands like Becca. However, the customer service could be a little bit of a hit or miss, as opposed to Sephora's which is almost always amazing. The store's layout and design though is very nice.
Ulta is the best of both worlds! You can find higher end cosmetics and perfumes as well as your favorite drug store staples. Their hair salon is amazing and have some of the friendliest staff. And if you're lucky enough to have a brow bar in your Ulta then you've found the holy grail! Make sure to be a part of their loyalty program to also get discounts throughout the year and freebies on your B-Day!
Visit Ulta more than Sephora because it's a whole lot closer to me. Good selection of higher end products along with stuff you can find at the drugstore. They recently started carrying Nars and Estée Lauder which is nice. Do wish they had better birthday gifts though for their perk members.
My go to store for beauty products! Affordable products, with decent quality! I'm very impressed. I like their eyeshadow palettes, mascara, eyeliners, etc. They always have amazing deals that I just can't pass up! Buy 2 get 2 free, 2x points, money back in points, etc. A variety of products / brands.
My current favor easy to find beauty store. I love the variety of products at many different price points. You can find higher end products as well as drug store products. The fact that this includes hair care, skin care, fragrances and cosmetics is just wonderful. A great store with a helpful staff.
I love ULTA! They have every beauty product you can imagine, and the service is always excellent. The prices are phenomenal and their kits and gift sets are definitely the best quality around. I highly recommend ULTA, and can't wait to shop there the next time I'm in the neighborhood!
Q & A
What products do you recommend for contouring for beginners?
Which one is better: Ulta or Sephora?
What is your favorite eye shadow palette?
Are the rewards better than sephora?
Am I the only one who hasn't been here?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos