7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,036 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love this store , its large variety of products and brands is really amazing. What kind of upsets me is that they should try to have more units on their samples it seems as if there's not many to give away with purchases. It has a unique balance on expensive and inexpensive brands
Ulta is very hit of miss for me. I like that they sell both high end and drugstore beauty products, but I am not always pleased with the products that i have purchased from Ulta in the past, or with their customer service skills. I usually shop at Ulta for my nail polish and body care.
Ultra is a very good place to buy your beauty needs I love their drugstore section I usually find all the drugstore new releases and its very accessible to me I have one close by home; I love that they have drugstore brands and High end brands as well as their beauty study to get your makeup and hair done in my top 3 favorite stores
I really love ulta! this is my favorite store. i could shop there for hours. When i have money, that is where i go. You can find anything there, and its not even that expensive. They have a lot of good quality products. I tell everyone to go there. So i definitely already recommend this store.
Another great beauty store. I love that Ulta sells not only high-end, but they also sell drug store products, which is great. It is a one stop shop for everything. Definitely would recommend stopping by to browse to see what they have. Some Ulta's even have a brow bar and a hair salon!
My go to store for beauty products! Affordable products, with decent quality! I'm very impressed. I like their eyeshadow palettes, mascara, eyeliners, etc. They always have amazing deals that I just can't pass up! Buy 2 get 2 free, 2x points, money back in points, etc. A variety of products / brands.
Love ulta. They have wonderful promotions and deals every once in a while and I love their April sales. I like their online experience as well as the deals you can find in stores. The only complaint I have are sometimes the people who work at the stores who have every kind of make up slapped on their face and then try to give beauty advice. Less is sometimes more, ladies. No matter where you work.
A great variety of beauty related products. You can find pretty much anything related to hair skin nails in this store. I found Tony moly here and I love these products. They have a semi decent rewards program but it seems like you have to spent quite to receive anything worth while.
I love shopping at ulta! They have both high end and drugstore beauty products! They have everything from hair care to skin care to all the makeup you could ever need! I shop here almost weekly. If I could change one thing however, it would be to have testers in the drugstore section.
Ulta sells a good variety of nail polishes. I have come to find that Zoya is my new favorite. They have a ton of different colors and finishes and I find that very long time on my nails. So Ulta is usually where I go to pick up a new shade because I always need a new shade… Obviously
Q & A
Is this like a cheaper version of Sephora? Does it still offer the same quality?
What products do you recommend for contouring for beginners?
I love ulta! Who else loves ulta?
Are ulta products any good? Good quality?
Is ULTA similar to a Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos