BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Cailley M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love being able to find drug store and higher end products all in one place and the reward system is FANTASTIC. I've had mixed experiences with staff and the cleanliness of the store isn't always stellar, but good sales and their rewards system will keep me as a customer regardless.
Rosa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a great store, you get to try the makeup from not only big name brands but you get to try drug store brands as well. They have great discounts and you can get your brows done there too. They have great service and I shop there all the time and whether its online or at the store.
Lori L.
Seymour, TN
I really like shopping at Ulta. Sometimes I get overwhelmed in big stores that have so many varieties and brands to choose from. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Sometimes it's hard to get help when it's busy, but when you do, it makes your shopping experience a lot quicker! Some of their stuff seems a little on the pricey end, and others seem like a really fair price. I would go again!
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to store for beauty products! Affordable products, with decent quality! I'm very impressed. I like their eyeshadow palettes, mascara, eyeliners, etc. They always have amazing deals that I just can't pass up! Buy 2 get 2 free, 2x points, money back in points, etc. A variety of products / brands.
Bri S.
I have used several of ULTA brushes, they are amazing and help blend perfectly. I just haven't had the money to go and purchase more of their products. Hopefully I can get some for Christmas. I have bought a few naked pallets from ULTA also and they are AMANZING. I hope I get some more of them also
Susan U.
Meridian, ID
Ulta is like the Costco of makeup. All the great brands in one location along with many other services. I love being able to go in and have everything under one roof and knowledgable representatives there to help you with all your questions. There is merchandise priced for everyone.
Erica L.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love Ulta. The assortment of brands and items available in their stores is extensive. The staff are helpful, pleasant, and knowledgeable, and I appreciate the bright and airy feeling of their stores over darker, trendy stores. I will always shop here instead of other beauty stores.
Linda C.
I alway buy stuff at ulta if sephora don't sell it. I think it is affordable because they always have sales. The pros is ulta have freeshipping over$50. The con is that they are not allow people to cancel items or orders change. I still will shop at Ulta, but I try to avoid the con.
Madee M.
Jackson , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh Ults, how you spoil me. Thank you for carrying everything I could possibly want. From make up, to hair tools, nail polish, and fragrances. It's fantastic.
Their coupons and sales are great. You can earn loyalty points and redeem them as discounts. It's really the Target of beauty supply stores.
Janel P.
upland, Ca
I've used so many products from Ulta. From high end to drugstore. It's my go to because of that reason! So far everything I've used I've loved. Definitely would recommend this store to everyone. They don't just have makeup there. They have hair products, perfume, facial creams, etc.
Paige C.
Winter Spgs, FL
What is your favorite thing about ulta and why??
Aidan M.
Albuquerque , NM
How does Ulta compare to Sephora in terms of price and selection?
susan t.
Ocala , FL
What your favorite product you get
Jazmin J.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the last few months I have been using Benefit "They're Real" mascara and i love it. It makes my eye lashes thick and double in length. What is another good mascara for thick full looking lashes?
Breanna W.
Madison Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite product from there ?