7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,043 Reviews
Top Questions See all 191 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love Ulta! Wish they would offer more natural and organic brands. Their pricing is great and they offer so many perks and discounts. The staff is great about returns, too. Samples aren't readily available, so sometimes you have to buy before trying which may or may not work for you.
Ok, although Ulta may not have the endless brands that Sephora carries, I must say I prefer Ulta to Sephora any day. The staff are always friendly and helpful. It takes all but a minute of walking into Ulta before you're stopped by a sales person and asked what you need help finding. They're always helpful and just plain down to Earth!
I love Ulta. The assortment of brands and items available in their stores is extensive. The staff are helpful, pleasant, and knowledgeable, and I appreciate the bright and airy feeling of their stores over darker, trendy stores. I will always shop here instead of other beauty stores.
Love Ulta for the wide range of products. High end and drugstore brands, hair and nail products and always having great sales. Finding product can be hard since it always seems to sell out so quickly and some displays get pretty messy but always a great shopping experience when I go
Much to my hubbys annoyance, Ulta I will forever spend an eternity in your stores. Its great for grabbing those beauty essentials. Great selection of affordable skincare products with a few high end also. Also love their reward scheme, keep an eye on their website for lots of offers
Absolutely love Ulta! I like how they always offer coupons for he drug store products so I can usually get them pretty cheap on top of using vendor coupons from the newspaper. I usually go to Sephora for high end makeup though since they offer a bit of a bette point system than Ulta.
I really like shopping at Ulta. Sometimes I get overwhelmed in big stores that have so many varieties and brands to choose from. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Sometimes it's hard to get help when it's busy, but when you do, it makes your shopping experience a lot quicker! Some of their stuff seems a little on the pricey end, and others seem like a really fair price. I would go again!
Always get a great service in ulta, they take the time to explain how the products work, sometimes it is on the expensive side but the great advantage is that you get to test the products and you get an explanation about how you can use them and if they are good for you type of skin.
I bought my NYX eyebrow stick from Ulta. I had heard that it was a good dupe for the Anastasia brow wiz. I love a good dupe because some products are so expensive. I do not shop at Ulta often but I and glad they have a wide range of products and I will definitely go there again to spend all of my money.
I love Ulta! It feels more organized to me than Sephora sometimes, but it also has less options I think than Sephora. The shopping experience is really nice though and the associates are always really great and professional. I shop there with my mom a bunch and I love our Ulta trips.
Q & A
In your opinion, do you think the price is worth the product?
Ulta or sephora? Which products are your favorites?
Is it better than sephora?
What your favorite product you get
What is your favorite thing about ulta and why??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos