7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,036 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love shopping at ulta! They have both high end and drugstore beauty products! They have everything from hair care to skin care to all the makeup you could ever need! I shop here almost weekly. If I could change one thing however, it would be to have testers in the drugstore section.
Bought several kits on holiday fron Ulta brand . One came with a small eye shadow palette you can achieve a neutral eye and a smoke . has all the colos in 1palette a relly good for travaling small compacted as well. Base shade crease and transitio colors
Ulta is very hit of miss for me. I like that they sell both high end and drugstore beauty products, but I am not always pleased with the products that i have purchased from Ulta in the past, or with their customer service skills. I usually shop at Ulta for my nail polish and body care.
Ultra is a very good place to buy your beauty needs I love their drugstore section I usually find all the drugstore new releases and its very accessible to me I have one close by home; I love that they have drugstore brands and High end brands as well as their beauty study to get your makeup and hair done in my top 3 favorite stores
I love this store , its large variety of products and brands is really amazing. What kind of upsets me is that they should try to have more units on their samples it seems as if there's not many to give away with purchases. It has a unique balance on expensive and inexpensive brands
I love that there is a beauty store with a drugstore section and a high end section. They also have a hair salon INSIDE the store! It's awesome. I love all the products that they have to offer and I just love everything about it. I am seriously at ULTA like every other day of my life.
A great variety of beauty related products. You can find pretty much anything related to hair skin nails in this store. I found Tony moly here and I love these products. They have a semi decent rewards program but it seems like you have to spent quite to receive anything worth while.
Love ulta. They have wonderful promotions and deals every once in a while and I love their April sales. I like their online experience as well as the deals you can find in stores. The only complaint I have are sometimes the people who work at the stores who have every kind of make up slapped on their face and then try to give beauty advice. Less is sometimes more, ladies. No matter where you work.
I love ULTA! They have every beauty product you can imagine, and the service is always excellent. The prices are phenomenal and their kits and gift sets are definitely the best quality around. I highly recommend ULTA, and can't wait to shop there the next time I'm in the neighborhood!
Ulta is a great store, you get to try the makeup from not only big name brands but you get to try drug store brands as well. They have great discounts and you can get your brows done there too. They have great service and I shop there all the time and whether its online or at the store.
Q & A
What's your experience been like with the staff at Ulta stores?
Does anyone else feel that Ulta's personal line of eye shadows are useless?
Whats the best makeup to buy at Ulta?
Does Ulta have any good Ulta brand items?
Is this just a store that sells cosmetics or is it a brand of cosmetics?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos