BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Katie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta! I have been a platinum member for a few years now. I shop at ulta a few times per month to purchase makeup and perfume. I have found that the staff at my local ulta are not as helpful or friendly as those in Sephora. I will continue to purchase from ulta store and ulta online.
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love ulta. They have wonderful promotions and deals every once in a while and I love their April sales. I like their online experience as well as the deals you can find in stores. The only complaint I have are sometimes the people who work at the stores who have every kind of make up slapped on their face and then try to give beauty advice. Less is sometimes more, ladies. No matter where you work.
Sumeet S.
Granada Hills, CA
Nice selection/ variety of brands. They always have good promos going on, and have great value deals of really great brands like Becca. However, the customer service could be a little bit of a hit or miss, as opposed to Sephora's which is almost always amazing. The store's layout and design though is very nice.
Kimberlee D.
Stockton, CA
Ulta is very hit of miss for me. I like that they sell both high end and drugstore beauty products, but I am not always pleased with the products that i have purchased from Ulta in the past, or with their customer service skills. I usually shop at Ulta for my nail polish and body care.
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
I love Ulta because the store is big and has a wide variety y of makeup brands including some not name brands. Additionally their reward program is a thousand times better then sephora. With their program you actually get money back and not just free samples, which they offer for free anyways!
Jocelyn G.
Stephenville, TX
I Absolutely LOVE Ulta! They Have A Variety Of Products From Skin Care, To Hair Products, To Makeup Products. Their Products Are Definitely Good Quality Can Are Both Affordable And Expensive. I Would Definitely Refer My Friends And Family To This Store Because There Is Something There For Everyone.
k h.
I went to ulta looking for a facial wash that would easily remove makeup, help out with my breakouts, and not dry out my face. I explained this to the staff who directed me towards purity face wash and it is wobderful for me. It helps in each problem and at a affordable price! Ulta had a great selection and knowledgeable staff!
Amanda G.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Love shopping at ulta, they have great brands some that are affordable and some higher end brands. The associates are always helpful especially if im unsure of what I need. I love the too faced melted lipsticks that I got there, they have great staying power. I will be going back soon.
Sarah C.
Peoria, AZ
I purchased It's a 10 leave in conditioner for blondes. I absolutely love it so much!!! It smells wonderful and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. I was curious about the brand since I haven't used it before but the girl who helped me was wonderful. I will definitely purchase again.
Airyeal C.
Endwell, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love Ulta! The brow bar and salon are amazing and worth the money! Coupons are available online for the savvy shopper for their services and products. They let you try pretty much everything in the store with testers. The girls at my store have been able to answer every question I've ever asked without hesitation and I always walk out knowing I got a quality product at a quality price.
Diana S.
Can I find some specials for makeup?
Roxanne W.
What do you use Ulta for the most?
Rocio R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
IVE GONE TO ULTA BUT I LIKE SEPHORA MORE, WHATS GREAT ABOUT ULTA?
Renee S.
Bronx, NY
Does anyone know if Ulta carries It Cosmetics? I really want to try but I don't know where to find it.
Crystal C.
Santa Rosa, CA
What's your experience been like with the staff at Ulta stores?