7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Naked urban decay smoky Palette is great for holidays and like Christamas and New Years. The colors are very pigmented. The brush it comes with is great for blending when makeung a smiley eye look.
Fave store for beauty products. I like to shop online and always recieve my purchases quick. I also go here to get my hair done, all the stylist are well trained and educated on all the hott trends
Ulta is a great Makeup store, however I wish they sold some of the higher end products like Marc Jacobs. The shopping experience is nice when it's not too crowded. I would recommend shopping there!
Love that Ulta has a wide variety of products and an inhouse salon. It is great when you need a quick blowout and your regular salon is booked. Our local store staff could be a little more helpful.
Ulta is a good vendor. It has drugstore brands as well as high end brands. I would recommend coming here over Sephora. I shop here very often. My favorite purchase was my real techniques brush set.
Ulta has many brands and i usually go in for liquid lipstick because i love their variety. Also i use their body scrubs which smell great! And i love how they have prestige and non prestige brands.
I love Ulta! They always have sales or coupons and their reward system is amazing! I racked up $20.50 in points last year in the span of a few months. This year, I've already reached $20 in points.
I love ulta because its the one stop beauty place where you cab find drug store items and high brand items. However they are pricy everything is doubled and I have problems not being able to save !
I love this place. The store is always bright, making for a pleasant shopping experience. As a college student, I really like that they offer incredibly cheap product lines as well as luxury lines.
LOVE ulta, i am always there, just brought the taste shape tape concealer that is only at Ulta, and it is great. The ultra near me's staff sucks, but the other one a little bit farther was so kind
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos