7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love ulta! Everyone is always friendly and very helpful. Could use more help with open registers. Love the atmosphere and the set up of the store. I shop here weekly and would recommend going there!
Ulta is the best store to go to when I'm needing drugstore or high end beauty products. They have a great rewards program and I can find all of the products I need for my entire family in one store.
I'm part of the rewards card with Ulta and I love it ! Once a month I get a coupon that I can use with an expiration date ! I always take advantage of the sales and the affordable prices they have !
A great store to shop the essentials. They have a wide variety between drugstore brands and high end brands. The sales associates are really great at helping you find just the right product for you!
I love coming here for makeup because it has everything skincar, hair, makeup; drugstore and highend. I also love how they usually have a sale like buy one get one 50% OFF for their drugstore brands
Love this store. My town recently got an ulta and I'm surprised how much I love it. It has all the products I love plus new ones I can try. And all the workers are so nice and helpful. Easy shopping
I don't have a Sephora close by so ulta is my go to. They carry a TON of makeup/beauty brands it's insane. they have some pretty sweet deals they offer from time to time, it's worth shopping there.
Ulta always has really great deals on makeup, skin care, hair care anything beauty. They have a wide selection of products and the staff are usually very knowledgeable of the things on the shelves.
My skin has always been super dry and bumpy. I purchased the michael todd clarisonic at ulta and it has CHANGED my life. I seriously cannot say enough about the product. Would definitely recommend!
Been using pureology shampoo and conditioner on and off for years. Love this stuff because a little goes a long way. It's super concentrated so you only need a peas size amount to lather your hair.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos