7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,003 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my go-to. I love that it carries smaller brands as well as some of the bigger ones. It definitely is missing some of the more "major" brands like make-up forever and nars, but it's got everything I usually look for. Also, the people are super friendly and I love the atomsphere.
Ulta is my go to beauty supply store. They have absolutely everything you could imagine. I shop at Ulta ALL THE TIME. The employees are always very helpful. All products I've purchased were of fantastic quality. And they're online customer service is out of this world. I 200% recommend Ulta!
Bought several kits on holiday fron Ulta brand . One came with a small eye shadow palette you can achieve a neutral eye and a smoke . has all the colos in 1palette a relly good for travaling small compacted as well. Base shade crease and transitio colors
How would we ever survive without Ulta? It's truly a one stop shop. Not only can you buy all your beauty supplies they have s salon as well. Their reward system beats any I have ever been enrolled in. You earn money every time you spend money.
LOVE THIS STORE. IT IS A ONE STOP SHOP FOR BEAUTY. YOU CAN BUY ALL YOUR HAIR, MAKEUP AND FACIAL PRODUCTS IN ONE LOCATION. NOT TO MENTION IF YOU NEED TO HAVE A HAIRCUT OR NAILS DONE YOU CAN ALWAYS MAKE APPOINTMENT AT THE SALON THAT IS IN STORE AS WELL. MY DAUGHTER AND I LOVE GOING HERE.
I love Ulta! It feels more organized to me than Sephora sometimes, but it also has less options I think than Sephora. The shopping experience is really nice though and the associates are always really great and professional. I shop there with my mom a bunch and I love our Ulta trips.
My go to store for beauty products! Affordable products, with decent quality! I'm very impressed. I like their eyeshadow palettes, mascara, eyeliners, etc. They always have amazing deals that I just can't pass up! Buy 2 get 2 free, 2x points, money back in points, etc. A variety of products / brands.
I love ulta and the return policy when the makeup doesn't work for you you can return it and exchange it for a color that does its awesome but it's also hard because they don't have a color match system and are expensive for having mixed selections of name brand and drug store makeup.
Love ulta. They have wonderful promotions and deals every once in a while and I love their April sales. I like their online experience as well as the deals you can find in stores. The only complaint I have are sometimes the people who work at the stores who have every kind of make up slapped on their face and then try to give beauty advice. Less is sometimes more, ladies. No matter where you work.
Love Ulta for the wide range of products. High end and drugstore brands, hair and nail products and always having great sales. Finding product can be hard since it always seems to sell out so quickly and some displays get pretty messy but always a great shopping experience when I go
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos