BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ashley M.
Parsons, TN
It's a ten shampoo and conditioner is the best for my daughter. She has very very long hair and it gets so tangled at times and this is the only shampoo and conditioner we use on her because it keeps her hair from getting tangled so when I brush her her it doesn't get broke off. The only products that will go in my daughters hair. Thanks for saving her hair glad I found these products and my local beauty store.
Melissa M.
Perris, CA
Ulta is amazing! I love going to Ulta! I never leave this beauty store empty handed! I love the lorac lipsticks they are the best, i have the lorac lipstick in the color rosewood & its so cuteūüėć ! And Nyx aswell is one my favorite cosmetic brands,it is very affordable and the quality of the make up is dazzling! Ulta is a great store..btw has anyone gone dumpster diving at ulta?! Lol let my kbow your experience!
Gabriela M.
The best thing about Ulta is the variety of their brands. I like being able to shop high end luxury products and also more affordable drugsture makeup and skin care in the same shop. Nevertheless, it's hard when they take SO LONG to restock! I don't know if it's particularly my closest Ulta, I'm not trying to generalize, but it's hard when they run out of products and then it takes so long for them to restock!
Jenny S.
Memphis, TN
This store has the best of both worlds. You have great high end products, and the drugstore priced items as well so its a great combination. One thing that could improve is the customer service at the stores. I've lived in multiple states and there is always someone there that really is not helpful or rude. Also, the fact that certain stores don't allow beauty samples from high end products is really a bummer.
Kat H.
Salem, MA
Ulta's selection is second to none. I love the concept of having both drugstore and high end cosmetics in one store. However, their drugstore prices are still higher than going to a discount department store, like Target or Walmart. Their points program is nice, but the rewards seem few unless you are a very heavy makeup buyer. But on the positive side, I could spend hours and hours wandering the aisles there!
Aliscia-Ra'chel J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Ulta is wonderful because they are everywhere! My favorite feature is their return policy: as long as you have used 30% of the product they can take it back, I have issues with matching tones and am allergic to a lot of makeup so its great that I can return if needed. Everyone at every store is always so friendly and willing to help. I have also gotten my hair cut there many times and never leave disappointed.
Kelli I.
Antioch , CA
I prefer Ulta's perk system to Sephora's as I'd much rather receive cash to use toward full sized products than a bunch of points that I can rarely use. I love that at my local Ulta I can get my brows done, my hair done (which I do) and facials... I hope they continue to add more and more higher end brands and exclusive sets but love that they carry drugstore items as well. Love being an Ulta Platinum member!
Summer H.
Cottage Grove, OR
I have use several things from ulta not all have been ultra brands. I have bod a eye brow filler from there that I absolutely love! It has to shades so I can use the lighter one at the big begging of my brow and the darker towards the end where my brows are thicker. It is a powder duo Anastasia soft brown. I would definitely recommend it, it is the firs brow filler I have used and it was easy for me to use .
Allison B.
Ulta is my favorite cosmetics store. They offer. It's high end and drug store products which is great. Some products I can justify a more expensive price if the quality matches the price, but other times I opt for the drug store brands. They also carry NYX, a brand that I consider to be somewhere in between high end and drug store brands. I absolutely love Ulta and it's always a pleasant shopping experience!
Ellie S.
Valley Spgs, SD
Ulta Mineral Foundation: this gets a 5 star rating based on the balance of price and quality. I have used bare minerals foundation, and have found switching to the Ulta brand mineral foundation to be a welcomed surprise. It does not clog my pores, stays on all day, is light to wear, and is a fraction of the cost. Admittedly, a nice brush helps in application- but the foundation alone gets 5 stars in my book!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.