7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,449 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love ulta! Ulta carries practically any beauty product you need. From hair, to face, to perfume. I love the simple layout of the stores that makes it easy to shop and the employees are typically nice.
I love going to ultra! The Ulta brand makeup and brushes are my favorite part in the store. All Ulta brand products are also buy two get one free a lot of the time, and you can still use the coupons !
I Really love ultra because I can buy anything i need beauty related. I love that they have high end make up as well as drug store brands. I also use hot tools and they have plenty there to pick from!
i bought the too faced foundation i told the girl a iwantes a full coverge foundation and she recommended that one its good but not as i expected because i did pay alot and its not all worth the money
Ulta is fantastic! Ulta carries both high end and drugstore priced makeup which I love, and they often have tons of sales going on. Find their clearance section, you can find some AMAZING finds there!
I go buy urban decay products from there or Anastasia Beverly Hills products or benefit products or I get my eyebrows done I love everything from there matter an fact Ima go today to get my brows done
Ulta USA great alternative to Sephora because they have more affordable brands but also brands that Sephora has! Plus they have other products that Sephora does not, such as shampoos and conditioners.
I bought all of my makeup I have right now from ulta and I love it! I bought a mabelline eyeshadow pallet (at a great price) and it works amazing! It's good for an everyday look or a dramatic eye look
I have been buying mostly urban decay makeup from Ulta and well as some skin care basics from them. I love shopping there for convenience and the prices aren't too bad for quality makeup and products.
I love ulta for finding both high end and drug store products however, I really don't like their ulta line. It is affordable but you get what you pay for in a sense because the product isnt that great
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos