BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Bethanee S.
Daphne, AL
Love Ulta! I go here for all my makeup and beauty needs. Ulta has great selections for makeup, hair care, and other beauty needs! It can be a little pricey but I've yet to get something of low quality.
Christine H.
Love ulta. Just as great as sephora, if anything it offers a lot of the more affordable brands. Such as drugstore items. Also has a point system and offers free stuff after purchasing a certain amount.
Kelli B.
Gainesville, GA
I am obsessed with this store. The registers are quick, they have so many different brands of makeup and often have great deals. I love getting gift cards for Ulta and often give them as gifts as well!
Jordan N.
Greenfield, IN
Ulta is excellent. I love the huge range of products they have, from drugstore to high end. That staff is always great. The salon is wonderful. It's the perfect place to go for any beauty want or need!
April D.
Decatur, AL
I love Ulta. The point system they've created for loyalty is amazing. I love that you get cash instead of products that you may not even use or like and the brand in its self also has amazing products.
Kayla R.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Ultra is great because they have most anything you would need as far as beauty products. They also have tons of sales and if you are part of their reward system you get points for items you buy anyway.
Qua' Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
I love Ulta. They have beauty products and more. My favorite purchase was the Coach perfume. The quality of the products and the stores is amazing. I shop here often. I would recommend shopping before.
Kris M.
Plattsmouth, NE
Ulta is such a nice big store where the employees are nice. If you need help with anything, they'll find you what you need and in the exact shade you need it. It's great quality but a little pricy.!!!!
My favorite beauty store overall. The staff is very helpful and the items are priced very well. This is a go to for makeup lovers like myself. Anything beauty wise can be found here. I recommend ulta!!
Annika B.
Wonderful ! I go there to do everything in one place -- buy drugstore and high end makeup, get my hair done, buy hair products, get my brows down, buy skincare products -- everything beauty is at ulta!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.