BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Hope S.
Batavia
I love ULTA beauty! I'm obsessed with this store and their products ever since they opened up by my house last year ! I love the rewards program and I always get amazing deals and products from there !
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Love this store abs especially their coupons and specials! They have a great selection ranging from super affordable to the luxurious purchase! Can't go wrong foe makeup and hair care! Will shop again!
Bethanee S.
Daphne, AL
Love Ulta! I go here for all my makeup and beauty needs. Ulta has great selections for makeup, hair care, and other beauty needs! It can be a little pricey but I've yet to get something of low quality.
Ashley D.
I love this beauty store! They usually have whatever I am looking for in terms of hair products, makeup, facial hair, perfume, etc. I visit often and love the free products they give me on my birthday!
Lus S.
Love Ulta! They have some of the best beauty products which include hair, makeup, and body products. They do really good sales as well. I recommend shopping there for the variety and size of the store.
susan a.
Mcdonough, GA
The ulta store is amazing. I love their extensive line of products. I wish they carried MAC products. I shop at Ulta quite often. I am not fond of their brand products. I do not feel they stay on well.
Cathy S.
I recently have gone to Ulta and purchased punky colour fire hair dye. Which I loved, I like to go to Ulta for the wide selection of merchandise. Prices are average. When they have a sales its awesome!
Kaelyn C.
I love this store! It has everything you need for your daily beauty routine! I recommend shopping here. There's high end products and drug store products all in one place. It's the best of both worlds!
Jenna H.
Love ulta but i wish they had more perks with their rewards program. Also the coupons that the issue on prestige items should be able to be used more than once like Sephora does in a certain time frame
Christine H.
Love ulta. Just as great as sephora, if anything it offers a lot of the more affordable brands. Such as drugstore items. Also has a point system and offers free stuff after purchasing a certain amount.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.