7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I absolutely love Ulta! It is a great store for finding makeup and body care items! They have a point system that I am a part of. I could compare this store to sephora if someone asked me. Go stop in!:)
Love this place and the reward program they have it adds up quick if you buy as much as I do. Get pretty much everything from here except foundation its in a pretty convenient area near my house as well
Ulta always has exactly what I'm looking for and even little things that turn out to be great surprises. There are certain drugstore items that are more expensive than I could get at Wal Mart or Target.
The makeup on the displays are always dirty. The lights are so blinding in it store it gives me a headache being in there. The brands they sell ABH and Tarte are all subpar. It's just a giant drugstore.
Love this store because I can get both "drugstore" and high end makeup in one stop! They have everything beauty related you would need. I love their prices and selection. Highly recommend shopping here!
Ulta is an amazing store also, I have one a bit down the road. Their products are worth the money, and the employees are so nice, and helpful. I recommend anyone to shop here, you can also return items.
Amazing place for a wide variety of beauty and lifestyle things. Products can range from pricey to cheaper. The shopping experience is nice for someone who love beauty. Yes I'd love to shop there again!
They kept asking for phone numbers and emails and eventually I gave up realizing they were adding me as a member other than that the shopping experience was okay at best and the trays were all messed up
My favorite store ever! Anytime I need any ind of beauty product I come here! Have a lot of the same things as Sephora but, a lot more stuff in the more affordable price range and constantly have deals!
If you admire makeup ULTA is the place to go you have various of options of all kinds of make up and even hair care as well it has popular brands like Anastasia, Too face, Becca, Naked, and so much more
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos