BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Brittney B.
Mobile, AL
When I am on the hunt for makeup products, I always check out Ulta first. I enjoy using their store-offered, coupons which are always available, and I also appreciate the low prices of their products. Sometimes it's hard to locate specific items, as they may be part of a special section independent of the rest of a brand. Also, some of the displays are messy and empty. Overall, the positives outweigh the negatives.
Nicole H.
Okeechobee, FL
I feel like I am in Ulta every week, probably because I am... but it is totally my second home. I really like that Ulta carries many drugstore brands that I love. I do use both high-end and drugstore products so I enjoy a store that has it all in one place.

Though I also love Sephora, I do think that I like Ulta more because of the wide variety that it has in it. Staff is always friendly, and the rewards are great!
Melinda M.
Hampstead, NC
This is one of my favorite lip gloss. It is easy to apply and colors are perfect natural for my complexion. It lasts a long time. Only need to reapply after eating. There is no taste or odor to the product. This is really important. The only reason not given 5 stars is because the product gets around the opening and needs to be wiped with a tissue before putting in my purse. This is a great value usually spend $9.
Itzel C.
Valencia, CA
I LOVE ULTA. I feel like I can spend forever there. the store itself is always cleaned and I can find my way around no problem. they are always having sales which is great because who doesn't love saving! they have benefit brow bar which is where I get my eyebrows done. they have a salon and have knowledgeable staff. I love their point system and the fact you get credit after a certain amount of money and points.
Sammus C.
Mesa, AZ
I loooove Ulta, more than Sephora. They have a wider range of products for face, hair, skin and nails. My MAJOR issue with Ulta is whichever one I go to whenever I go to one the staff are not very friendly or helpful. I get looked at like I'm not supposed to be in there, I'm assuming cause I don't normally wear a ton of makeup. I've gone in once or twice when I was super dolled up and got better customer service.
sarah h.
College Station, TX
Ulta provides a wide range of brands and products at an affordable price. Unfortunately the quality of staff also ranges, I've had extremely helpful sales people who can recommend fabulous products that tailor your needs very closely, but I have also encountered pushy sales people who try to shove their personal favorite products down your throat. Every time I have been in a store it has been organized and clean.
mallelid l.
Hightstown, NJ
The store that is in my most enclosed shopping center has always everything I'm looking for. Salespeople help a lot when I have a question or I'm not sure about any product. I really like this store.
La tienda que esta en mi centro comercial mas cercado tiene siempre todo lo que estoy buscando las vendedoras ayudan mucho cuando tengo alguna duda o no estoy segura sobre algun producto. Me gusta mucho esta tienda.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
I love shopping for beauty rooms at Ulta because they carry high end brands and drugstore brands. They sell some of my favorite brands like Anastasia Beverly Hills. The eyebrow products that Anastasia Beverly Hills carry are my favorite on the market. I use the brow wiz in medium brown and it makes drawing in my eyebrows so easy and fast. The product is so pigmented and easy to blend to give a natural brow look.
Kayla M.
Kettle Falls, WA
Ulta is my number one spot to hit up to purchase cosmetics. I probably purchase from the website at least one to two times per month. I do find that the drugstore products are a little more expensive than most drug stores retail the items for, however the sales totally make up for it! I just purchased a bunch of NYX products I've been wanting to review, and they had buy one get one 50% off. That's a killer deal!
Ashley M.
Parsons, TN
It's a ten shampoo and conditioner is the best for my daughter. She has very very long hair and it gets so tangled at times and this is the only shampoo and conditioner we use on her because it keeps her hair from getting tangled so when I brush her her it doesn't get broke off. The only products that will go in my daughters hair. Thanks for saving her hair glad I found these products and my local beauty store.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.