BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Venessa F.
Its an ok store. It takes forever to find someone to help me out. And when i do get someones attention seems like I'm bothering them. But its a good place to buy drug store brand makeup and hair care stuff.
Paige H.
Sewanee, TN
Love this store! The employees have all be so friendly and knowledgeable every time I have been in the store! I think this place has a great selection of high end and "drugstore" makeup which is very nice!
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
I love looking through my Ulta! I could spend an eternity in there! I love the rewards points and being able to get a freebie for my birthday. I live their sales and would highly recommend shopping here !!
Claire M.
I absolutely love Ulta! The employees are always so kind, and the points system rocks! I also love that they carry drugstore brands. I just wish that they did samples, and that they had a subscription box!
Hayden W.
Just like Sephora but at Ulta you can look for high-end products and drug store products at the same time. I really enjoy going here. They also have a great hair section there to. Do Ulta is a great store.
Kat V.
Kissimmee, FL
Ulta is a great place to buy beauty products. The staff is usually friendly and helpful with finding the right products for you. A makeover with them helped me find my new go-to makeup brand, Laura Geller.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I don't shop here as often as I do other places for beauty products but I've found that they have great deals on higher and lower end products which is great and the fact that they carry both in one place.
Kimberly S.
Memphis, TN
Love the prices and the knowledgeable staff! They have options for all price ranges. They have really great sales and clearance options usually, too. Watch out for the impulse buys by the register, though.
Jamie S.
Owensboro, KY
Always love going to my local Ulta to shop for all my beauty needs! They carry drugstore and high end brands of beauty n skin care.. I can even get my hair care products there! Highly recommend this store!
Bailee W.
Logan
Omg Ulta.. where do I even start? I love Ulta so much. You can not beat their variety when it comes to make up & more. They have more than you could ever need. I would recommend shopping here on the daily.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.