BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Hailey D.
Washington, PA
I love this store! I love that you can try the products out at the store before you buy it. I also love that the people in the store help and ask questions to try to help you pick the best product for you .
Heather F.
I love Ulta online. I love to browse the sale sections and they always have the greatest and latest from all the cosmetics companies. They also have a lot of gifts with purchase. I also like the Ulta brand.
Savannah S.
Very similar to Sephora and has every product you could possibly want. Love to shop here and always find what I need, and the ladies that work there are always very helpful! I would recommend shopping here!
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
My favorite place in the whole world. Ulta has (almost) every brand I love, making shopping for hair and makeup products quick and easy. The workers are always so nice and the store itself is well organized
Whitney W.
Ulta is always a go to for me and they have just recently opened up one close to me so it's now easier to shop. I never have trouble finding or getting what I need. The staff is always friendly and helpful.
Lizbet M.
Pretty good store as well they have both the high end makeup and the drugstore makeup which. Is a pretty good deal because you can take from really anything you want without having to stop at the drugstore.
Natalia H.
Ulta is the perfect go to store to find anything that you want. I love the monthly magazine they send out with info on all of their new products! Plus they always come with a little sample of random things.
Lacey E.
Barberton, OH
Ulta is something else that I have only seen friends, family and people who make Youtubers videos use. I would very much like to try their products and make a real review!! It's been highly recommend to me.
Carolina N.
Los Angeles , CA
I love their wide selection from drugstore to high end. It's the perfect store if you want a wide selection of makeup. You can buy a 2 dollar lipstick and a 40 dollar Highlighter. Whatever floats your boat.
Elizabeth B.
Lemoore, CA
I LOVE Ulta!! I love their rewards system!! They have a pretty good selection of products and they seem to be adding more brands to their inventory. The staff there isn't always informative but they do try.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.