7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Philosophy is sold here which is literally the best stuff I've ever used in my life. It literally saved my skin. I had horrible acne before and my face has healed so much since I started using the products.
YAAASSSS!! Ultra is honestly my favorite store in the whole entire world. Not only do they sale high end makeup but they also have drugstore brands which makes it a one stop shop for all of my beauty needs.
Fantastic store. Variety of products and usually best pricing. They also always have a coupon or special going. Plus, their loyalty program is bomb. I almost always have points accumulated to get money off.
I LOVE Ulta!! I'm always able to find a wide range of makeup and beauty products. All my real technics brushes are my fav purchase from here. Super super affordable, I go at least once ever 2 weeks #noshame
I usually go to ulta because It's 2 minutes from my house. They don't have everything that sephora has so I usually have to make 2 trips but they do carry my Lancôme line which makes everything a lot easier
Just got an ulta in my town and I am so excited!! They have everything from makeup to fragrance and skincare and hair care too! They have anything from cheap to expensive and the staff is always super nice.
Ulta Cosmetics have been a hit or miss for me. They're very affordable, but I definitely prefer a lot of other drugstore brands. I do love the store though. No complaints there. I could spend all day there.
The product that I've used is the Versace bright crystal perfume and I LOVE it! A small amount goes a long way and it has a great smell to it. I shop here often, so I will definitely buy more in the future!
For some reason I've always been more of an Ulta shopper than a sephora shopper....I swear I am in there at least once a week :) I love their points system, and they give great benefits for Platinum members
I don't really go to Ulta a lot. The few times that I have been, the customer service has been great. I don't know if it's the Ulta in my area, but they don't really carry very much makeup for my skin tone.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos