7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,283 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love love love shopping here!!! This is my candy store, it basically has everything I need for my hair, face care, make-up, bath & body, and more. This is a great store that I would recommend to shop at!!!
I love love love going to Ulta! They always have what I need, with a top notch service to boot. When I think of Ulta, I think of beauty. A place to make you look good, as well as feel good. Double thumbs up!
I like this store because it has so many products on hand. I typically go here to buy bare minerals. I usually find some to help me but it typically takes a while. They are either short staffed or very busy.
Ulta is definitely my favorite beauty store. LITERALLY anything you need, you will find it and the deals are absolutely fantastic. I don't recommend going in unless you are fully prepared to spend some $$$$!
Ulta is my favorite store ever! Everything you could possibly need is offered there. Staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. I like that there are drugstore and high end products offered. Ulta is the best!
I love going to Ulta. They have a plethora of products and are always very nice and helpful. Things are reasonably priced, and it makes it so convenient to find all the beauty products you need in one place.
I can always find what I want/need (plus some). If I can't find it in my local store, I can find it online no problem. i'm always impressed by the sales associates and the honest reviews online. Thanks Ulta!
Ulta is absolutely my favorite store. I shop there every month, for lashes, foundation, hair products etc. my favorite purchase is NYX matte lipsticks and Vegas Nay lashes. I recommend everyone to shop here.
Hair straightener that was built to last! It is ceramic and works wonders on my hair, does not cause too much damage. There is a warranty for the product and I can already tell it will outlive that warranty!
This is a great place to get beauty products. They don't have every brand but they do have a large selection of budget finds and a few of the nicer prestige brands. I'm not crazy about their rewards program.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos