BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Bernadette T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love shopping here!!! This is my candy store, it basically has everything I need for my hair, face care, make-up, bath & body, and more. This is a great store that I would recommend to shop at!!!
Bree B.
Amarillo, TX
I love love love going to Ulta! They always have what I need, with a top notch service to boot. When I think of Ulta, I think of beauty. A place to make you look good, as well as feel good. Double thumbs up!
Amanda G.
I like this store because it has so many products on hand. I typically go here to buy bare minerals. I usually find some to help me but it typically takes a while. They are either short staffed or very busy.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is definitely my favorite beauty store. LITERALLY anything you need, you will find it and the deals are absolutely fantastic. I don't recommend going in unless you are fully prepared to spend some $$$$!
Julia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite store ever! Everything you could possibly need is offered there. Staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. I like that there are drugstore and high end products offered. Ulta is the best!
Elliott S.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love going to Ulta. They have a plethora of products and are always very nice and helpful. Things are reasonably priced, and it makes it so convenient to find all the beauty products you need in one place.
Cecilia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can always find what I want/need (plus some). If I can't find it in my local store, I can find it online no problem. i'm always impressed by the sales associates and the honest reviews online. Thanks Ulta!
Idalia R.
Rosenberg
Ulta is absolutely my favorite store. I shop there every month, for lashes, foundation, hair products etc. my favorite purchase is NYX matte lipsticks and Vegas Nay lashes. I recommend everyone to shop here.
Crystal C.
Hair straightener that was built to last! It is ceramic and works wonders on my hair, does not cause too much damage. There is a warranty for the product and I can already tell it will outlive that warranty!
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great place to get beauty products. They don't have every brand but they do have a large selection of budget finds and a few of the nicer prestige brands. I'm not crazy about their rewards program.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?