7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,416 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
They have a great rewards program and it's easy to acquire points pretty quickly. I was able to get some of my most wanted items just using my points. They have a wide range of drug store and premium brands.
Everyone is always friendly and willing to help whenever I go there. Products are organized well and always easy to find. Store is always clean and I love getting the Naked foundation and Perversion mascara.
You can never go wrong with ulta. They have everything you can ever ask for. There are many brushes and bomb foundation and also bomb eyeliners. They have the expensive products but will last you all the way
Ulta is definitely my favorite beauty store. LITERALLY anything you need, you will find it and the deals are absolutely fantastic. I don't recommend going in unless you are fully prepared to spend some $$$$!
I got an ULTA beauty box for Christmas the products were good quality, but seemed to be more for people of a lighter complexion. I think you could improve by having a variety of tones in these types of sets.
Love Ulta! They have everything! From hair to fragrance. Including a salon, brow bar and makeover station. They are always friendly and helpful. And love their rewards program. Really great store to shop at.
Staff very friendly and a lot of product and brands that the other stores don't have. They have many promotion that is a pros. Their products is very good nothing to say. I recommend this store it's amazing.
I like this store because it has so many products on hand. I typically go here to buy bare minerals. I usually find some to help me but it typically takes a while. They are either short staffed or very busy.
Absolutely great store to find all of your beauty needs AND of course wants! They have a wide range of affordable to luxury products ALL of which are TOP quality. ULTA only carries the best quality products.
I love Ulta you can always find everything you want from high end to affordable! They also offer coupons and sales! They are usually the first that has the newest products and drugstore, and high end prices!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos