7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,372 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is okay. Definitely not my first suggestion if your looking for recommendations. It's hard to find a knowledgeable associate to help you, but they do have a wide variety of drugstore and high end makeup.
Love Ulta! They always have good specials and coupons on top of it for your everyday beauty and essentials and you can also pick up your high end needs at the same time. Also, they have a nice rewards system!
Love this store. You can find ANYTHING. The people who work there are usually really helpful and they'll bring in people who specifically sponsor a certain product and they're super knowledgeable and awesome.
I love my nyx liquid illuminated I got from ulta. Ulta has the best of both worlds and provides high end and drugstore products so it's like a one shop stop for people who like to mix and match their products
Love ulta. I'm a platinum rewards member. Love the brands at ulta. And the rewards system is great. They give out full size products for birthday gifts and the rewards can get you money off of your purchases
The Lorac tantalizer powder bronzer is amazing! The travel size is the perfect price and goes a long way. I use mine almost daily and it has lasted me for about 1yr. It makes your skin look extra sun kissed!
They have a great rewards program and it's easy to acquire points pretty quickly. I was able to get some of my most wanted items just using my points. They have a wide range of drug store and premium brands.
I love Ulta! they have such a variety of high end to lower cost makeup! my most recent purchase was a NYX Matte lipstick.. it's my favorite color. i love how they have so much to choose from in all products!
Ultra is great in that you can always find a sale and a coupon. Example: OPI nail polish is usually buy 2 get 1 free. Then use a $3.50 off $10 purchase and you just got 3 quality nail polishes for about $12.
Ulta always has just what I am looking for. Their prices are amazing. Their products are even better. I tell people all the time if they have never been that they should. Ulta has changed my life since 2012.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos