BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Vanessa C.
Love the bogo sales at ulta... love the selections they offer on lipstick, nail polish, eyeshadow and the list goes on ... love the membership perk as well! Great play to get all your makeup and hair needs!!!
Marissa C.
I love shopping at Ulta for all of my beauty, haircare and skincare needs! If I ever need anything that store is the best one stop shop because they have literally everything. I will definitely keep shopping!
Kayla W.
Over the holidays they had a sale of buy two Ulta products, get two free. I took advantage of the sale and got two bath bombs! Best decision ever. They leave your skin feeling so smooth and smelling so good!!
Amy C.
Mountain Home, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the store Ulta! I always find more than what I need at a great price. The shopping experience is great! One pro is that they have lots of sales, and I will definitely be shopping here again.
Lizzy K.
Bishopville Md
Love love love Ulta. I go there for all of my hair and beauty needs. I know I can always find a good deal and get my money's worth. I've always had a great experience at the salon and get treated wonderfully.
Jennifer
Oakland, CA
I've only tried the hair products from the Ulta brand. I come here often but not always purchase a product. The quality is A-ok for their price but I just wished they offered less chemicals on their products.
Halli S.
I love that ulta combined both high end brands and drugstore products. I can get anything I need at Ulta. Also the rewards program is good and after building up points, you can get a good amount of money off.
Marissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has to be my #1 favorite store to shop for beauty! My favorite purchase has to be either skin care or hair care items! The quality is very good and I'm never disappointed. Highly recommend to shop there.
Dana F.
Riverside, CA
I love Ulta. It is an incredible store and everyone is always so happy to help. I am always able to find what I need/want with minimal issues. The stores are laid out well and the benefit system is wonderful.
Esmeralda G.
Fresno, CA
I have only been to ulta about two times. I had good experiences both times just not completely satisfied with the fact that they didn't carry a couple items I was looking for but other then that it was good.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.