7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,519 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I like Ulta. The only thing I do not like is that you can not use the coupon on the luxury make up brands. Other than that, they have a great selection of make up brands to choose from. I recommend this store.
LOVE ulta. It's like sapphires but not intimidating. People there are helpful though. I like how the stored is organized and that everything is there for you to try. I always rather go there than anywhere else
Ulta is the best. Hands down. You can get all the cosmetic and hair care product at a price range that is best for you. I can splurge on a high end item and stock up on my drug store favorites all in one stop.
I recently bought two tarte shape tape concealers an a mascara! They all have promising reviews on their website so the purchase was so much easier to make, the shipping was good and it came securely packaged.
Love this store! It has the biggest price range and beauty salon! Very knowledgeable and friendly. Always get extra sample size freebies at the counter. Love this better than Sephora! I haven't tried the salon
Literally one of my go to stores. I spend way too much on my ulta stuff. But I can't help it! It's all amazing!!! Seriously, I've spent so many hours in this store. And typically everyone is nice and helpful!
I love the sheer scope of this store! Also, the employees are always super nice and helpful. I do wish that I understood the organization a bit more; I have a hard time finding what I'm looking for sometimes.
Great store, great products, great people. Always very helpful. They have a fabulous rewards system and even give out samples to try. I highly recommend shopping here; however, I would rather shop at Sephora.
Love the bogo sales at ulta... love the selections they offer on lipstick, nail polish, eyeshadow and the list goes on ... love the membership perk as well! Great play to get all your makeup and hair needs!!!
When I need a great hairstyle or to try a new product line, I head to Ulta. I live that there's always someone to let you test drive the products, as I have sensitive skin, and their return policy is amazing.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos