7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,457 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my favorite place to shop for whenever I'm in need of a new perfume to add to my big collection. I love how I am able to sample a different perfumes and CS are you truly like the smell or its duration.
ULTA is my favorite makeup store. Their point system is so much better than any other beauty store so that's a plus. They also have such a wide range of products. High end and drug store. Such a great company.
Ulta is my absolute favorite makeup shop. You can get high end makeup or dupes in the drugstore section. You can get your hair done, or buy products for it. They have EVERYTHING. And amazing deals all the time
Love this store! My favorite part is that they carry both high end and drug store brands so I can just make one stop for my makeup and hair care needs. I shop here quite often, especially when I have a coupon.
Ulta is s great store for my little makeup needs, but I've had mehhh experiences every time I've gone there. I've had a few great people help me out, but for the most part they all don't really seem to help me
Ulta is the best of both worlds. You can get everything that you need for your beauty routine. AND get your hair cut and a facial... and even your brows done. Drugstore products mixed with high end is a dream.
I get a lot of my makeup there: mascara, highlighter, contour pallet, anything you want they have! It is somewhat affordable but for me can be expensive. I love everything! Would def. recommend shopping there!
Great company with amazing employees! Happy to help make me look my best all the time and have the quality products to do it. Wish I had more money to have a wide variety, the store is like me in a candy shop!
I shop at Ulta quite often for my beauty products. The store offers a bigger variety of brands than Sephora which I appreciate. The store offers beauty treatments which is nice and they are not very expensive.
Another great beauty store that has it all every single thing you can imagine from drug store or Walmart brands to high and fancy makeup you can even get your hair or eyebrows done every beauty need is in here
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos