BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who doesn't love Ulta! Ulta is a store with everything in it a girl could dream of. They have all different types of brands and their prices are amazing!!! Great quality make up and nice people. I would definitely shop there again and again. I was so happy when they opened up one in my area!
Nicole M.
Livingston, NJ
Ulta is my favorite store for all of my beauty products. I like that they have "prestige" brands, as well as brands you can find in the drugstore. Many of their products are very affordable, and you can find anything ranging from hair to nails to skin to makeup. I would recommend this store to anyone!!
Lindsay D.
Chesterfield, VA
My favorite thing about Ulta is the rewards program because they give you actual money off of your next purchases rather than sample products (like Sephora). They carry most of the same brands as Sephora besides a few, and in addition to that they sell drugstore brands, which is nice because you can rack up rewards points on the things that you would normally buy anyway. They also have a hair salon in the back that I have never tried but some of my friends have used these services and loved them. I also like that they send out a catalog every so often with a $3.50 off coupon and updates on sales going on that month. My only complaint is that the staff doesn't automatically help you, you kind of have to seek them out. And again, they don't have ALL of the brands Sephora has.
Heatherr P.
Virginia Beach, VA
The best place to buy a gift for someone or spoil yourself. Walking into this store is never a let down and even online is easy to find anything you're looking for. They offer a wide variety of products of makeup, hair, and bath. An amazing spot to get your hands on the newest beauty trends.
Isabella S.
Ulta it is an amazing retailer. They have high-end drugstore and the employees are amazing. The high inside is not the most affordable depending on what you purchase. They also have a drugstore side which is a little more affordable but drugstore make up these days is getting pretty pricey. Overall it's a great store and I definitely recommend you check it out if you have it in your area.
Stephanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just okay for a makeup store. Ulta stores always have friendly employees, but they're never well-stocked and they're generally kind of messy and a little dirty. I like makeup shopping to be sort of an experience, but I don't get those sorts of vibes when I'm shopping at Ulta like I do at Sephora.
Jenna M.
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
I love my palette! I'm sad that I've definitely hit pan and used up some of my fav colors. It's such a versatile palette that is easy to apply and blends smoothly. The brush that comes with it is the real MVP. I still use it daily with other palettes. If you're thinking of investing in a Naked palette, you owe it to yourself to try this one first!
Lauren A.
Milwaukie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is the best place to find the widest variety of products! From drugstore to hi-end, to hair care, to skin care. I really love their selections. They also offer some of my fave brands that I can't find at Sephora. However, there are never any workers around to help you find something which is a downer.
Adriana V.
Ultra never disappoints when it comes to either make up or fragrance. I recently purchased a Marc Jacobs daisy fragrance and I like how it lasts long till the very next day. The last price is good as well and I will continue to shop at ultra, even when it comes to hair appointments in the salon.
Lea M.
The Ulta by me is great but theres a store about an hour away, Wilmington NC that is amazing. The manager in there is great! I needed some lipgloss help and she helped me right away even though the store was swamped. I always go there for new makeup i want or just to poke around at whats new
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?