BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Henna C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is like Sephora but they carry brands you can find at target/ Walmart also. I enjoy shopping there for hair products. I like A&G products for hair and they usually have sales where you can get it cheaper! :)
tiana s.
Gilbert, AZ
LOVE this store for both high end and drug store makeup. This is usually my go to since it is close to my house. I have never had an issue with product, and if I did I was able to exchange it or return it easily.
Greimy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the store, to me its better than sephora because it has both drugstore and high end make up. The service is not the greatest because the people that work there are not very nice, but overall love the store!!
Irene M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta and the selection of products which includes both drugstore and high end makeup. I also love the rewards system that Ulta has where you can earn points towards full size products and not just samples.
Megan M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love love love ulta. I get most of my lipstick from there. It is very affordable. I love how they always have sales. My fav purchase would have to be my makeup bad. I would def recommend someone shopping there.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to makeup store! Although some of the employees at my local store are a little rude and unwelcoming I still love the store in general. Such a large selection and such great coupons and deals also!!
lauren m.
Orlando, FL
Ulta is my go-to for buying makeup and (most) haircare. I used to purchase my hair dye here, bu they recently stopped carrying it. However, I still stop in when I need new makeup or want to check out a new brand
Lydia K.
Ocean City
I recently ordered and received the Too Faced Born This Way foundation and it's AMAZING. It stays on all day, doesn't oxidize much if at all, and it's so easy to blend. I highly recommend this for any skin type.
Sammie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Locations everywhere, friendly staff. Great that they have a salon in store. I wish the carried more makeup products but they always have coupons and are reasonably priced and have high end and low end products.
Christine S.
I love Ulta! We have one in my mall and I make sure I go there every time I go to the mall! They have some cheaper products and high end products and both are very good! I'll definitely continue to shop at ulta!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?