7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,320 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is like Sephora but they carry brands you can find at target/ Walmart also. I enjoy shopping there for hair products. I like A&G products for hair and they usually have sales where you can get it cheaper! :)
LOVE this store for both high end and drug store makeup. This is usually my go to since it is close to my house. I have never had an issue with product, and if I did I was able to exchange it or return it easily.
Love the store, to me its better than sephora because it has both drugstore and high end make up. The service is not the greatest because the people that work there are not very nice, but overall love the store!!
I love Ulta and the selection of products which includes both drugstore and high end makeup. I also love the rewards system that Ulta has where you can earn points towards full size products and not just samples.
I love love love ulta. I get most of my lipstick from there. It is very affordable. I love how they always have sales. My fav purchase would have to be my makeup bad. I would def recommend someone shopping there.
This is my go to makeup store! Although some of the employees at my local store are a little rude and unwelcoming I still love the store in general. Such a large selection and such great coupons and deals also!!
Ulta is my go-to for buying makeup and (most) haircare. I used to purchase my hair dye here, bu they recently stopped carrying it. However, I still stop in when I need new makeup or want to check out a new brand
I recently ordered and received the Too Faced Born This Way foundation and it's AMAZING. It stays on all day, doesn't oxidize much if at all, and it's so easy to blend. I highly recommend this for any skin type.
Locations everywhere, friendly staff. Great that they have a salon in store. I wish the carried more makeup products but they always have coupons and are reasonably priced and have high end and low end products.
I love Ulta! We have one in my mall and I make sure I go there every time I go to the mall! They have some cheaper products and high end products and both are very good! I'll definitely continue to shop at ulta!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos