BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Allie M.
Lombard, IL
My favorite thing about Ulta tbh is their clearance section. Also their gift kits are really well priced. They have a huge selection, all of things I'd usually buy online because of their inavailability in store.
Abbey F.
Schererville, IN
Great store for makeup. Best of both worlds. Drugstore and high end. The workers aren't that informed on the products but they are still helpful. They always have coupons out and sales. One of my favorite stores.
Megan M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love love love ulta. I get most of my lipstick from there. It is very affordable. I love how they always have sales. My fav purchase would have to be my makeup bad. I would def recommend someone shopping there.
Amanda G.
Knoxville, TN
I love ulta! They have a great selection of products and I love how they have samples layed out in front of the products for you to try on and decide which product you like best to buy. Fair prices, great brands!
Jessica M.
Greeley, CO
Love ulta! They're reward system is amazing! Maybe it would be better if they had more brands and products. Great shopping experience, pretty affordable as they also carry drug store products. I always shop here.
Betsy S.
Lafayette, LA
Ulta is the ultimate place to shop for beauty products!!! It's great because they have the expensive stuff as well as the discount and cheaper products, and hair products! The staff is usually very known as well.
Kristen C.
Newington, CT
I love Ulta so much! One stop shop for drugstore and high end products! Doesn't get any better then that! The coupons and sales are amazing as well which helps draw me in even more! I am in the store once a week!
Henna C.
Los Angeles, CA
Ulta is like Sephora but they carry brands you can find at target/ Walmart also. I enjoy shopping there for hair products. I like A&G products for hair and they usually have sales where you can get it cheaper! :)
Megan E.
I love the eye shadows. It goes on great on my eyes. Love the colors, love everything about it. J always go to Ulta to find my make up and they never dissapoint me. Even their brand products they never dissapoint
Greimy V.
Love the store, to me its better than sephora because it has both drugstore and high end make up. The service is not the greatest because the people that work there are not very nice, but overall love the store!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.