BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kristen D.
I absolutely love ULTA. I love the mixture of high end and low end brands. I also really like that they have a salon area too. My favorite part is all the coupons I receive & being able to redeem points for cash!
Ellen H.
I'm new to shopping at ulta but they have great sales online and in the store too. They also have a great rewards program. I like going to ulta because of the range of brands they have from drugstore to high end.
Caitlynn B.
I tried the ulta foundation and conclear. I never used ulta brand before so though why not give it a try and let's just say love! Both are full coverage steak free. Lasts all day doesn't make me oily or anything.
Alexandra E.
Wshngtn Xing, PA
I went to ULTA after the holiday season, and I got a really good deal on a NYX advent calendar with a bunch of minis. I also got to use my points from shopping there previously! I love that points = cash at ULTA.
Heather G.
Clintwood, VA
I love Ulta. Their rewards program is a major plus for me. You get points for spending money which leads to money off future purchases. I do wish they carried more brands like Kat Von D, but I love love love Ulta
Rachel B.
Good variety of makeup brands, also at a good variety of price points! Relatively knowledgable employees, and great specials if you follow them closely! A good place to go if you want to explore different brands.
Carrie G.
Alabaster, AL
This is one of my favorite stores to shop for beauty products. I love that they have a mixture of drugstore and high end products. They always send great coupons and I have been a platinum member for 2 years now.
Mandi A.
I give half my money to ULTA lol. It's awesome if you have a large variety in taste, because there's hair care an high end and drugstore and skin care all in one place. It's a combiner, well rounded beauty store.
Allie M.
Lombard, IL
My favorite thing about Ulta tbh is their clearance section. Also their gift kits are really well priced. They have a huge selection, all of things I'd usually buy online because of their inavailability in store.
Law School L.
Not impressed. I went in with the purpose of spending a considerable amount of money, and I couldn't get anyone to help me. Finally found a worker with caked makeup and she shrugged me off... Won't be going back.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.