7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,500 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I absolutely love ULTA. I love the mixture of high end and low end brands. I also really like that they have a salon area too. My favorite part is all the coupons I receive & being able to redeem points for cash!
I'm new to shopping at ulta but they have great sales online and in the store too. They also have a great rewards program. I like going to ulta because of the range of brands they have from drugstore to high end.
I tried the ulta foundation and conclear. I never used ulta brand before so though why not give it a try and let's just say love! Both are full coverage steak free. Lasts all day doesn't make me oily or anything.
I went to ULTA after the holiday season, and I got a really good deal on a NYX advent calendar with a bunch of minis. I also got to use my points from shopping there previously! I love that points = cash at ULTA.
I love Ulta. Their rewards program is a major plus for me. You get points for spending money which leads to money off future purchases. I do wish they carried more brands like Kat Von D, but I love love love Ulta
Good variety of makeup brands, also at a good variety of price points! Relatively knowledgable employees, and great specials if you follow them closely! A good place to go if you want to explore different brands.
This is one of my favorite stores to shop for beauty products. I love that they have a mixture of drugstore and high end products. They always send great coupons and I have been a platinum member for 2 years now.
I give half my money to ULTA lol. It's awesome if you have a large variety in taste, because there's hair care an high end and drugstore and skin care all in one place. It's a combiner, well rounded beauty store.
My favorite thing about Ulta tbh is their clearance section. Also their gift kits are really well priced. They have a huge selection, all of things I'd usually buy online because of their inavailability in store.
Not impressed. I went in with the purpose of spending a considerable amount of money, and I couldn't get anyone to help me. Finally found a worker with caked makeup and she shrugged me off... Won't be going back.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos