BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jocelyne D.
Whittier, CA
I love Ulta Beauty. Their service (well to the stores I've been to. I'm not sure about others) is fantastic as the employees were friendly and helpful. The beauty products are affordable and especially a beginner like myself, can start their own beginner kit. I definitely recommend Ulta Beauty.
Rachael H.
Key West, FL
Ulta is my absolute favorite because half of the store is drugstore and the other half is high end. I really enjoy the fact that there is a mixture so I have my option of whatever products I need from drugstore or from high end. And I don't feel pressured to purchase something very expensive like I do at Sephora.
Catherine E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta isn't my favorite beauty store, but I do like the brands that they carry and the people there are always very nice and helpful. I also like that they have an efficient and easy to use rewards program and I plan on shopping there more, but their store locations are not as convenient or as concentrated as other cosmetic stores.
Katie W.
Macedonia, OH
This place had everything you'd want as far as beauty supplies and they do hair and make up for events as well. Unless you have a coupon, however, it can be pretty expensive and coupons don't work on everything. If you need a specialty item, get it here, otherwise you may have cheaper options
Sarah B.
Lebanon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely adore, Ulta! They have great products and an amazing selection. Always a friendly face to help you find what you're looking for. Never dealt with rude employees. They also have the salon in the back.... the salon is a little pricy but they do a great job. I highly recommend Ulta!
Reily W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely LOVE Ulta beauty. The staff there is so upbeat and ready to help whenever you ask. The only cons I find is the prices are high but you get what you pay for! I definitely recommend shopping there for your makeup products and all other beauty products. They have an amazing selection.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
I love Ulta. It can be a bit intimidating with so many products. They have a rewards program and regular coupons and deals which helps to make it more affordable. I have been shopping here for quite a while. I am slowly adding to my collection, so it is a good place to check out new products.
Gabriella B.
One of the most fun stores I've ever visited - this beauty emporium has everything you could ever want, from hair product, to make up, even dental care! When I go into Ulta I know I will find what I need, and then of course I find everything I didn't know I needed. I've never left disappointed.
courtney m.
Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Ulta! honestly the sales they have are really good and the variety of products they sell are amazing. I like how they sell high end and lower end beauty products at reasonable prices. although if their products are not on sale I find that they are typically too pricey for me.
Brandy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Ulta closest to me, I can't stand going into that store. They are so rude and no help whatsoever. They never have what I need or want in stock. I have ask employees questions and they just stare at me not knowing anything. Lord help if you ask for a sample of something. They are super stingy..
Toya D.
Which one is better: Ulta or Sephora?
Kelsey P.
What is your favorite eye shadow palette?
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are the rewards better than sephora?
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
Do you save up your points, or do you spend them as soon as you get them?
Mehwish M.