7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,043 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta Beauty. Their service (well to the stores I've been to. I'm not sure about others) is fantastic as the employees were friendly and helpful. The beauty products are affordable and especially a beginner like myself, can start their own beginner kit. I definitely recommend Ulta Beauty.
Ulta is my absolute favorite because half of the store is drugstore and the other half is high end. I really enjoy the fact that there is a mixture so I have my option of whatever products I need from drugstore or from high end. And I don't feel pressured to purchase something very expensive like I do at Sephora.
Ulta isn't my favorite beauty store, but I do like the brands that they carry and the people there are always very nice and helpful. I also like that they have an efficient and easy to use rewards program and I plan on shopping there more, but their store locations are not as convenient or as concentrated as other cosmetic stores.
This place had everything you'd want as far as beauty supplies and they do hair and make up for events as well. Unless you have a coupon, however, it can be pretty expensive and coupons don't work on everything. If you need a specialty item, get it here, otherwise you may have cheaper options
I absolutely adore, Ulta! They have great products and an amazing selection. Always a friendly face to help you find what you're looking for. Never dealt with rude employees. They also have the salon in the back.... the salon is a little pricy but they do a great job. I highly recommend Ulta!
I absolutely LOVE Ulta beauty. The staff there is so upbeat and ready to help whenever you ask. The only cons I find is the prices are high but you get what you pay for! I definitely recommend shopping there for your makeup products and all other beauty products. They have an amazing selection.
I love Ulta. It can be a bit intimidating with so many products. They have a rewards program and regular coupons and deals which helps to make it more affordable. I have been shopping here for quite a while. I am slowly adding to my collection, so it is a good place to check out new products.
One of the most fun stores I've ever visited - this beauty emporium has everything you could ever want, from hair product, to make up, even dental care! When I go into Ulta I know I will find what I need, and then of course I find everything I didn't know I needed. I've never left disappointed.
I absolutely love Ulta! honestly the sales they have are really good and the variety of products they sell are amazing. I like how they sell high end and lower end beauty products at reasonable prices. although if their products are not on sale I find that they are typically too pricey for me.
The Ulta closest to me, I can't stand going into that store. They are so rude and no help whatsoever. They never have what I need or want in stock. I have ask employees questions and they just stare at me not knowing anything. Lord help if you ask for a sample of something. They are super stingy..
Q & A
Which one is better: Ulta or Sephora?
What is your favorite eye shadow palette?
Are the rewards better than sephora?
Do you save up your points, or do you spend them as soon as you get them?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos