BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Ulta! Best rewards program in the beauty retailers! Giving me an Ulta Credit card....whoa did some damage with that! We have two here, one is on point and rarely out of stock with great employees, one has rude employees and always out of everything and messy. But overall, Ulta is on point.
Yos A.
Downers grove
This is one of my go to make up stores, it is inexpensive and sells quality makeup. I love this store, I shop here very often to find my favorite brands, such as nyx, body shop and various hair products. The best thing of all is that ultra offers a reward program that records points of how much you spend and then gives you money back that you can use to purchase more products. 10 out of 10 would recommend.
Grace N.
Eden Prairie, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
So many drugstore and high end brands all in one place and it's amazing! They also have the best deals on top drugstore brands and I love how every week they have a coupon. Employees are always very friendly and helpful. I love Ulta and I definitely recommend shopping here for your makeup fix!
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always get my brows done at ulta. I love that they have high end brands and then they also have drug store brands so you can get whatever you want. The staff is eager and helps you pick the right makeup for your personal needs. They have a lot of hair products and skincare products and they have a reward point system that I love !
Kacie K.
Long Beach, CA
Ulta is just okay. I love that it's not as crowded as it's popular competitors and that they carry drugstore brands, just in case I'm not feeling like spending so much. People are friendly but I always feel like I'm on my own when I walk in. And once, they had a promo where you were supposed to get a free robe with the purchase of a perfume set and they ran out of the robes. And didn't offer me anything else. So sad.
Nataliya D.
Grimes, IA
The heaven of makeup and all beauty products. Love the point rewards program but can be dangerous. The selection is great and Ulta does host a number of events. I am a bit fan of their gift sets, which are available year round and offer travel and smaller sizes to try more expensive products.
Shari R.
MANASSAS, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta, like Sephora, is a great one stop shop! I buy my hair products here, my makeup here, skincare, perfume, etc. I just love them! Not to mention there's one walking distance from my house. They always have some kind of coupon or buy one, get one sale which makes them alright with me... and my pocketbook. Love!
Brandy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Ulta closest to me, I can't stand going into that store. They are so rude and no help whatsoever. They never have what I need or want in stock. I have ask employees questions and they just stare at me not knowing anything. Lord help if you ask for a sample of something. They are super stingy..
Evaa P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I placed an order like I have before in the past and I've never had a problem and when I did,one item was not in the box I called Ulta and they resolved it for me no hassles! Thank you Ulta and for all the hard-working people that work in your customer service department for resolving my issue.
Rachel A.
Carmichaels, PA
Ulta is my go-to makeup store. The selection can't be beat. It's like a drugstore and a high-end makeup counter had a child together. I can grab my high-end foundation and drugstore mascara at the same time. Plus if you sign up for their rewards program, you get money for every dollar you spend that you can spend on more makeup! The only thing I wish they had were more brands such as Milani and Kat von D.
Stephanie O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Is this like a cheaper version of Sephora? Does it still offer the same quality?
Jazmin J.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
What products do you recommend for contouring for beginners?
Ashley S.
Woodhaven, NY
I love ulta! Who else loves ulta?
Celia A.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Are ulta products any good? Good quality?
Molly S.
Chesapeake , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is ULTA similar to a Sephora?