BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alycia P.
Milwaukee, WI
I really enjoy Ulta. I love that they have a coupon system, and that they accept manufacture's coupons. I am always amazed by their customer service, and in the rare events there is an issue they are willing to rectify the situation. I shop here all the time, and will continue to in the future!
I recently got a membership here with Ulta. It's amazing!!! They have tons of name brand beauty products and if u sign up for a membership you can get a ton of points, rewards, and more. I love all the products they sell and all the workers are very nice and helpful. It's also the only store that sells the BH cosmetics carli bybel pallete which is the main reason I went to Ulta in the first place then, I just fell in love.
Amber G.
Springfield, MO
Ulta is a fun place to shop online. Not only do I love the one-stop-shop for multiple brands, but the price range of the different brands is huge. I can get the lesser expensive product lines to some of the more expensive products available on the market. Really enjoy the shopping experience.
Paula D.
Poynette, WI
Ulta seems to have a split personality, because it has affordable makeup and expensive makeup. it does not do it as well as sephora, and it would be better if they focused more on their high end makeup. I would recommend shopping here because of their reward program. It is better than the one Sephora has, and that is saying something.
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the mix and variety of products available at Ulta. They have everything I need when picking up new beauty items. I love the coupons/sales they provide year round, as well as the rewards system (it's definitely my favorite). I haven't always had the most helpful staff experience, but I enjoy the store.
Megan C.
Pflugerville, TX
Adore ULTA and everything in it! They have a great mix of higher end and lower end products to fit everyone's budget. My FAV purchase was all my BECCA products! They also have a hair salon which is wonderful. Go to the store now! You wont regret it, I promise.
Heather F.
I love Ulta's rewards program and they will always send me a free coupon for my birthday which always makes me happy. I am sad that I don't like closer to an Ulta store. My favorite purchase is probably the Ulta brand eye shadow stick. I just ran out so I will be making a trip to buy a new one!
Meagan G.
Ulta is the best beauty store ever! They literally have everything you can think of in their store that is beauty related. I love how some products are exclusively sold at Ulta. They have great deals around the holidays as well and the store is always well kept. Their website is easy to navigate as well.
Meghan P.
Philadelphia, PA
Ulta is my go-to beauty products store. I love that I can buy drugstore and higher-end products in the same place. I especially love the amount of NYX products available! My favorite purchase by far was the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, which is a great dupe for a Beauty Blender!
Priscilla L.
Henderson, NV
Ultra has so much to chose from that I always get so overwhelmed with joy. If I could live at UNITA it would be next to the benefit brow area right by the Urban decay all nighter foundation. I can never go wrong when going to ultra. They don't ever have a rude attitude and the store is lovely.
Breanna W.
Madison Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite product from there ?
Aidan M.
Albuquerque , NM
How does Ulta compare to Sephora in terms of price and selection?
susan t.
Ocala , FL
What your favorite product you get
Paige C.
Winter Spgs, FL
What is your favorite thing about ulta and why??
Jazmin J.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the last few months I have been using Benefit "They're Real" mascara and i love it. It makes my eye lashes thick and double in length. What is another good mascara for thick full looking lashes?