BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Ulta
I recently got a membership here with Ulta. It's amazing!!! They have tons of name brand beauty products and if u sign up for a membership you can get a ton of points, rewards, and more. I love all the products they sell and all the workers are very nice and helpful. It's also the only store that sells the BH cosmetics carli bybel pallete which is the main reason I went to Ulta in the first place then, I just fell in love.
Brooke L.
Ulta has a great selection of drug store brands and higher end make up brands. They have a wide range of products for hair, nails, face, perfume, make up, etc. and offer services like waxing, hair appointments, and facials. The employees are generally very helpful and knowledgeable about the different products.
Nataliya D.
Grimes, IA
The heaven of makeup and all beauty products. Love the point rewards program but can be dangerous. The selection is great and Ulta does host a number of events. I am a bit fan of their gift sets, which are available year round and offer travel and smaller sizes to try more expensive products.
Amanda J.
Bloomfield, NM
The only downside for me anyway is that they do not carry Kat Von D. But the huge plus is that they carry both Prestige brands and Mass Cosmetics. I can do most of my makeup shopping in one spot. I also love that they even have testers for many of their Mass Cosmetics. Not to mention their Ulta Brand is pretty AMAZING as well!!!
Shiraz A.
Ulta is my home away from home. I know almost all the girls in my local Ulta and they always greet me by name. I love that they now have testers for the drugstore products which is an awesome touch! Other than the great customer service I love the points system. So much better than Sephora's! I currently have about 2000 points which is equivalent to $128 off my next purchase. I love it.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome store, it is a bit closer than my other local beauty store but sometimes is a bit expensive. I do like the products they have but the rewards program is a bit lacking. It takes a while to get the rewards but they do pay off eventually to get you discounts on your go to products.
Brittney W.
Oxford
An ulta recently opened up in my college town. It is super convenient and great because we don't really have many stores. They have a nice variety of things, although I think I prefer the one in Memphis better because they didn't have all the same products. For instance, my ulta doesn't have benefyt eyebrows which is disappointing.
Claudia V.
Texas City, TX
HEAVEN!!!! I love Ulta, I love makeup, and just love that this place has everything. There is no makeup product or brand that won't be found here. They literally have everything makeup, fragrances, skincare, bath and body, haircare, and even a salon. Everything a woman may need and even products for men. The employees are always helpful and courteous. My only complain is that I easily spend all my money.
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always get my brows done at ulta. I love that they have high end brands and then they also have drug store brands so you can get whatever you want. The staff is eager and helps you pick the right makeup for your personal needs. They have a lot of hair products and skincare products and they have a reward point system that I love !
Angelina S.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico
I also love also because they have a variety of things there you are looking for something in Pacific you will find it there their prices are better than that for us but I still love my Sephora and Ulta I highly recommend Ulta because like I said he can find anything you want there and I love your products and hair care
Stephanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been in an Ulta store once and got so overwhelmed, but I have never bought anything from their store (either online or instore) before. Does anyone have any suggestions/tips about shopping here that will help me, since I am somewhat of a beginner with makeup/beauty. Or it is actually worth to buy from here?
Bronda K.
Mountain Home, AR
Does this store only exist in super big towns?
Kelly B.
Harrisburg, pa
Do you save up your points, or do you spend them as soon as you get them?
Addie I.
Portland, OR
So I know Sephora has the pay $10 and you get a year of free 2-day shipping. I was wondering if Ulta has anything similar??
Mehwish M.