BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Camille C.
Tallahassee, FL
Ulta is the best!! Their Ultamate rewards program offers lots of deals and first looks at new products. They email you every time you buy something and make sure that you enjoyed it. Such a pleasure to shop there!
krystal s.
Tampa, FL
I really love Ulta because the ladies there really helped me find what I was looking for. This was before I knew how to even apply make-up and they helped me every step of the way. They made it really easy for me.
Jessica D.
Really enjoy Ulta. I don't shop there too often only because it's too easy to spend more than I want. Also, I find even if testers are out people still open product which is really gross and ruins it for everyone.
Daniella R.
Tobyhanna, PA
Love love love Ulta! Even more than sephora! It's my favorite go to place for makeup. Depending on what you buy the quality does differ, along with the price range. But I would definitely recommend shopping there.
Jodi S.
I'm a platinum member, so needless to say I shop here a lot. I wish the sales staff at my local stores were as knowledgeable as Sephora. They are still helpful though. Good selection and rewards system. Thumbs up.
Nuri M.
I love the rewards program at Ulta and the fact that they have weekly coupons for your purchases. I just wish they had more high end products like Estee Lauder. Then buying beauty products would be a one job deal.
Kylee N.
Churchville, VA
My absolute favorite store!! When I walk by this store I yell ULTA!!! And my friends have to try to control me so I won't go in there, but I end up going in there anyway. I'm in there for hours and come out broke.
Jillian W.
Charleston, SC
They have a big variety. They are a little pricey when it comes make up that could be found at target or Walmart for cheaper. Quality is good. I like that I am able to return if the makeup doesn't work out for me.
Cierra C.
I love ulta and their rewards program is amazing. They're constantly sending me coupons and they always have some sort of sale going on. They don't have a great variety of makeup brands and they are little pricey.
Brittany H.
Nokesville, VA
Love ULTA! They have the best prices and always have something on sale. They provide information on which products are vegan and no-kill/harm products. The ulta makeup line is also pretty good and very affordable.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.