7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,338 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I went shopped online this store. More product from drugstore to high in product. Fav store to shop and can find good product there. The cons we don't have ulta store in my place. I have to drive to another 2 hours
I love shopping here. It may be a little expensive. For me sometimes a little too expensive but also a lot of things at the store is worth the money. It's not somewhere I will always shop at but it is a good store.
Ulta is a fantastic store. I love going and perusing for new products. Their fragrance and nail areas are my favorite to visit. I can never leave the store empty handed. Everyone that works there is super friendly!
Love this place! They have a ton of stuff from the more high end pricey stuff to the drug store stuff. Just wish I had an unlimited amount of money to go shopping there. I also love how they have a rewards program.
I used to work at Ulta and I enjoy shopping here as well. They have a wide variety of high end and drugstore choices. They have makeup, hair care, skincare, fragrance, and just about everything else beauty related!
So the first time I tried Ulta I won it with a bottle of wine this last Christmas, so I'm fairly new to this brand but as im looking into/trying things, I know these are great high quality essentials for my future.
I like ulta for the added advantage of having drugstore and prestige in the same area, no separate trips needed. However I feel their selections are smaller and their associates are less eager to help or teach you.
Ultra always has lots of great freebies and deals going on! Be on the lookout for free shipping specials- I even got a free suitcase from here one time! They have a great rewards program to help you earn discounts!
I love Ulta because it stocks both high end and drugstore brands. I love the Lorac Pro palette that I purchased from here. It's really well made. The shopping experience was delightful and I shop here all the time!
NYX Tame and frame eyebrow gel is amazing. I bought it becuase i was told it was a dupe if the anastasia brow gel. Its less pigmented which i like. You get softer lines and can build with it! I highly recommend it.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos