BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lovely mom A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went shopped online this store. More product from drugstore to high in product. Fav store to shop and can find good product there. The cons we don't have ulta store in my place. I have to drive to another 2 hours
Cassie L.
Rio Vista, CA
I love shopping here. It may be a little expensive. For me sometimes a little too expensive but also a lot of things at the store is worth the money. It's not somewhere I will always shop at but it is a good store.
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a fantastic store. I love going and perusing for new products. Their fragrance and nail areas are my favorite to visit. I can never leave the store empty handed. Everyone that works there is super friendly!
Stacey P.
Love this place! They have a ton of stuff from the more high end pricey stuff to the drug store stuff. Just wish I had an unlimited amount of money to go shopping there. I also love how they have a rewards program.
Kate G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to work at Ulta and I enjoy shopping here as well. They have a wide variety of high end and drugstore choices. They have makeup, hair care, skincare, fragrance, and just about everything else beauty related!
Taylor O.
So the first time I tried Ulta I won it with a bottle of wine this last Christmas, so I'm fairly new to this brand but as im looking into/trying things, I know these are great high quality essentials for my future.
Jessica B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I like ulta for the added advantage of having drugstore and prestige in the same area, no separate trips needed. However I feel their selections are smaller and their associates are less eager to help or teach you.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ultra always has lots of great freebies and deals going on! Be on the lookout for free shipping specials- I even got a free suitcase from here one time! They have a great rewards program to help you earn discounts!
Prachita C.
Davis, CA
I love Ulta because it stocks both high end and drugstore brands. I love the Lorac Pro palette that I purchased from here. It's really well made. The shopping experience was delightful and I shop here all the time!
jayda p.
Mauldin, SC
NYX Tame and frame eyebrow gel is amazing. I bought it becuase i was told it was a dupe if the anastasia brow gel. Its less pigmented which i like. You get softer lines and can build with it! I highly recommend it.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?