BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amy A.
Hobart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite place to shop for beauty products. They carry high-end and drug store brands. They have a salon as well. Their rewards system is the best as you earn points to actual dollars off your purchases. I love it!
Alyssa B.
I love Ulta. I love that they have coupons and a rewards card plus they have sales on some of my favorite items plus a free birthday gift that changes every year. I would recommend checking out Ulta if you haven't.
Zarah C.
Rio rancho
It's where I buy most of my products. They has a variety of products, some high end some drug store. The people their are very kind. Their products are high quality and last a long time. I recommend shopping their!
Erica M.
Fernley, NV
I have bought a range of products from this store and I have never had a problem with any of it. Their stores are easy to navigate. They are always having some kind of sale and you get reward points from purchases.
Allie K.
Brownstown, MI
I recently purchased the demi-matter foundation and it's one of the better ones I've used this year. It's very smooth to apply, the matter finish is nice and it doesn't get streaky if applied with a beauty blender.
Jillian S.
Fayetteville, AR
Very good point system. Carries a good mix of brands but not all of the high end stuff that Sephora has but having drugstore options to explore is fun for me. I feel it is more friendly than Sephora when I walk in.
Maranda R.
Ulta is my favorite place to shop! I love their holiday collections during Christmas time! I order from ulta all the time and also shop in the store a good bit! I will deff be going back very soon before Christmas!
April G.
Fontana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always buying from ulta. I recently just made a big purchase from them on Black Friday sale. And I must say that had a really good sale. I recommend to anyone to buy from them. They're shipping is fast as well.
Elissa A.
La Porte, IN
Ulta is my favorite makeup store. It has literally any and every makeup product I could possibly want or need. It's so simple to navigate, and the staff is always super friendly and helpful, regardless of location.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ultra always has lots of great freebies and deals going on! Be on the lookout for free shipping specials- I even got a free suitcase from here one time! They have a great rewards program to help you earn discounts!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?