7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,278 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Favorite place to shop for beauty products. They carry high-end and drug store brands. They have a salon as well. Their rewards system is the best as you earn points to actual dollars off your purchases. I love it!
I love Ulta. I love that they have coupons and a rewards card plus they have sales on some of my favorite items plus a free birthday gift that changes every year. I would recommend checking out Ulta if you haven't.
It's where I buy most of my products. They has a variety of products, some high end some drug store. The people their are very kind. Their products are high quality and last a long time. I recommend shopping their!
I have bought a range of products from this store and I have never had a problem with any of it. Their stores are easy to navigate. They are always having some kind of sale and you get reward points from purchases.
I recently purchased the demi-matter foundation and it's one of the better ones I've used this year. It's very smooth to apply, the matter finish is nice and it doesn't get streaky if applied with a beauty blender.
Very good point system. Carries a good mix of brands but not all of the high end stuff that Sephora has but having drugstore options to explore is fun for me. I feel it is more friendly than Sephora when I walk in.
Ulta is my favorite place to shop! I love their holiday collections during Christmas time! I order from ulta all the time and also shop in the store a good bit! I will deff be going back very soon before Christmas!
I'm always buying from ulta. I recently just made a big purchase from them on Black Friday sale. And I must say that had a really good sale. I recommend to anyone to buy from them. They're shipping is fast as well.
Ulta is my favorite makeup store. It has literally any and every makeup product I could possibly want or need. It's so simple to navigate, and the staff is always super friendly and helpful, regardless of location.
Ultra always has lots of great freebies and deals going on! Be on the lookout for free shipping specials- I even got a free suitcase from here one time! They have a great rewards program to help you earn discounts!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos