BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Anna A.
Brilliant, OH
I love ulta! They always have all of the products, whether it be old, new, top rated, most bought, faved, they have it all. The procws are failry cheap. Service is always pleasant and producta are of great quality.
Elissa A.
La Porte, IN
Ulta is my favorite makeup store. It has literally any and every makeup product I could possibly want or need. It's so simple to navigate, and the staff is always super friendly and helpful, regardless of location.
Brooke B.
Ulta is great. They provide both highend and drugstore products. They are happy to help and they will find what suits you best. They also have a salon! They do hair and skincare at some locations, which is awesome!
Leigha A.
Bozeman
I love ulta. I lived a block from the store in town and I spent a lot of time just reviewing the different brands. I was always conscious about my face and what I put on it, but the ladies at ulta always helped me!
Katey Z.
Charleston, SC
The foundation purr air that ulta carries is amazing plus ulta is a go to make up store selling high end brands as well as drug store brands with many makeup experts walking around to answer each and every question
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Ulta is a fantastic store. I love going and perusing for new products. Their fragrance and nail areas are my favorite to visit. I can never leave the store empty handed. Everyone that works there is super friendly!
Gina G.
Glendale Heights, IL
It's just like Sephora but with both high end and drugstore makeup products. I love shopping here because it gives me such a wide range of products and prices. I shop here all the time and will probably never stop.
Zarah C.
Rio rancho
It's where I buy most of my products. They has a variety of products, some high end some drug store. The people their are very kind. Their products are high quality and last a long time. I recommend shopping their!
Alyssa B.
I love Ulta. I love that they have coupons and a rewards card plus they have sales on some of my favorite items plus a free birthday gift that changes every year. I would recommend checking out Ulta if you haven't.
Jocelyn L.
Douglas , GA
I love the make up they have there. Even though it can be pricey.. Like I can walk in there saying I'm spend 50 dollars I walk out paying 150 ūüėā like no you better MAKE UP a new price. But I love the store over all.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.