7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,368 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love going to Ulta to purchase everything from makeup to skincare products. It's really a one stop shop for all beauty and skincare afficionados. They have a good selection of both high-end and drugstore products.
I love the new store in town. It's clean and beautiful. The staff is great and they always have exactly what I'm looking for from drugstore makeup to highend. Their hair salon and brow stations are an awesome bonus.
I love doing all my cosmetic and haircare purchases from Ulta, the employees are knowledgeable in every different brand, The prices are amazing and the best purchase I have ever is my Alice in Wonderland eye pallet!
Great options and prices here! I love their beauty specials.. a few months of the year they significantly cut the cost of a few featured products. It gives me the opportunity to try something I've been dying to buy!
I LOVE butter LONDON and am so happy Ulta carries their products. I recently purchased two eye glazens (Frosted and Spark) and hope more shades are coming out. They're easy to apply, last all day, and are beautiful!
I feel like I'm in heaven when I'm at Ulta. The selection is huge and the prices are decent. I like that they have a section for the drugstore brands. I always find what I'm looking for here will definitely be back!
One of my absolute favorite places to buy all of my makeup and beauty needs! They always have some sort of free samples with purchase. They have a wide selection of beauty products and I can always find what I need.
I can usually find what I'm looking for when I go to Ulta. I was looking to switch brands of make-up and was disappointed to find out they could not apply it for me. I want to see the make-up on before I buy it all!
I've recently purchased the Real Techniques complexion sponges by Sam and Nic and I love them! They are super easy to use and great for making your makeup look flawless. I love the shape of them, too. They're great!
Ulta is wonderful. I love that the stores are nice and large and also include some high end and some drug store products if you aren't looking to spend a lot. This is also a great place for hair tools in my opinion.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos