BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Therese Franceazca B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love going to Ulta to purchase everything from makeup to skincare products. It's really a one stop shop for all beauty and skincare afficionados. They have a good selection of both high-end and drugstore products.
Halie R.
I love the new store in town. It's clean and beautiful. The staff is great and they always have exactly what I'm looking for from drugstore makeup to highend. Their hair salon and brow stations are an awesome bonus.
Shannon G.
Cleveland, OH
I love doing all my cosmetic and haircare purchases from Ulta, the employees are knowledgeable in every different brand, The prices are amazing and the best purchase I have ever is my Alice in Wonderland eye pallet!
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great options and prices here! I love their beauty specials.. a few months of the year they significantly cut the cost of a few featured products. It gives me the opportunity to try something I've been dying to buy!
Skye R.
Odenton, MD
I LOVE butter LONDON and am so happy Ulta carries their products. I recently purchased two eye glazens (Frosted and Spark) and hope more shades are coming out. They're easy to apply, last all day, and are beautiful!
Michelle G.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like I'm in heaven when I'm at Ulta. The selection is huge and the prices are decent. I like that they have a section for the drugstore brands. I always find what I'm looking for here will definitely be back!
Whitney P.
Oklahoma City , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my absolute favorite places to buy all of my makeup and beauty needs! They always have some sort of free samples with purchase. They have a wide selection of beauty products and I can always find what I need.
Christina L.
Bryan
I can usually find what I'm looking for when I go to Ulta. I was looking to switch brands of make-up and was disappointed to find out they could not apply it for me. I want to see the make-up on before I buy it all!
Ginger P.
Decatur, AL
I've recently purchased the Real Techniques complexion sponges by Sam and Nic and I love them! They are super easy to use and great for making your makeup look flawless. I love the shape of them, too. They're great!
Haley M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is wonderful. I love that the stores are nice and large and also include some high end and some drug store products if you aren't looking to spend a lot. This is also a great place for hair tools in my opinion.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.